The TRUTH

ydoaPs

Oh for the love of all that is good in the world please move this to pseudoscience and speculations. I respect your desire to share this information and debate it's merits but it doesn't really belong in general discussion.

The metal and ice comparisons have been tested exhaustively about 50 years ago when the original Titanic Conspiracies sprang up, it may take me a while but I can track down and post some links that should refute many of the claims made in the video. If you could find some sources for independent testing that reproduced his findings those links would be helpful in making your case.

padren, have you ever heard of little things like mockery or humor? I'd like to direct your attention upwards to just such an example.

*I'd like to point out that it's someone else's turn to mock me in recognition of my mock-failure to recognize padren's mockery of ydoaPs's mocking, and so the thread may limp on*

Edited by AzurePhoenix

*I'd like to point out that it's someone else's turn to mock me in recognition of my mock-failure to recognize padren's mockery of ydoaPs's mocking, and so the thread may limp on*

Yeah, I was all ready to jump on that for about a full second when I had to stop and think - "wait, did she fall for it or...?"

But then you had to post the *edit and totally meta this thread, aw! :-(