Famous Last Words

Cap'n Refsmmat

best from a film:

"i am invincible!"

-boris (goldeneye)

best not staged (tied):

"Go on, get out - last words are for fools who haven't said enough."

(To his housekeeper, who urged him to tell her his last words so she could write them down for posterity.)

-karl marx

"I know you have come to kill me. Shoot coward, you are only going to kill a man."

Facing his assassin, Mario Teran, a Bolivian soldier.

-ernesto che guevara

HAL-9000"Dave, stop. Stop will you? Stop, Dave. Will you stop, Dave? Stop, Dave. I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a-fraid. . . . Good afternoon, I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the HAL Plant in Urbana, Illinois, on the 12th of January 1992. my instructor was Mr. Langley, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it, I could sing it for you. . . . It's called 'Daisy.' Dai-sy, Dai-sy, give me your answer true. I'm half cra-zy o-ver the love of you. It won't be a sty-lish mar-riage. I can't afford a car-riage---"Movie: 2001: A Space Odyssey, 1968

Woah... I was posting here when suddenly you deleted all of that part of the thread, and it wouldn't let me...

Oh well.

It was spam anyways.

"Oh. Oh, I see. Running away, eh? You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you. I'll bite your legs off!!" -the Black Knight's probable last words, with no arms or legs.(remember Monty Python?)