Free Energy 3-way generator

AdrianB

Trolling has nothing to do with who started the thread, AdrianB.

I am just replying to this thread, I am trying to be as amicable and polite as I possibly can.

If people throw insults, chastis and start discriminating and categorizing others about their ideas, why is wrong to throw it back.

I am not trolling.

Edited by AdrianB

If the anti-gravity mechanism is a support structure, then it obviously works :doh: And we want real proof, scientific papers. Not some dodgy PDFs which completely dance around the subject instead of discussing it in-depth.

If the anti-gravity mechanism is a support structure, then it obviously works :doh: And we want real proof, scientific papers. Not some dodgy PDFs which completely dance around the subject instead of discussing it in-depth.

If a mass is stationary when traveling through space, it will create drag and will have a limited amount of forward motion.

If a mass is spinning whilst in motion of going forward, then its electromagnetic field is changed and the mass has its weight value changed.

This would enable the mass to accelrate faster then the stationary mass.

If the mass is classed as a solid object then it will create more drag and become slow.

If we accept that solid mass does in fact change shape at high speeds

(the concord increased in length at high speed) then we can theorise that indeed mass can infact accelerate upto the speed of light. If in a motion where the electromagnetic field can be changed.

e=mc2 is right but if you include the notion of the electromagnetic field of all mass's and the fact it can be in a state of flux whilst in motion, then a mass can travel/move in different ways and faster then the internal combustion engine as it is not having to deal with weight of the mass.

I can also increase the length of the concord while its speed is 0; heat it up. Which is exactly what happened at those high speed: heat induced by friction.

The magnetic field that is in flux around the mass would stop the interaction of outside laws regarding gravity and heat issue.

As it would create its own electromagnetic gravitational field, from which it will have its own gravitational laws from within.

All outside influences would have no interfearance with the traveling mass.

Proof, and real one this time. I can scream that the world is gonna explode tomorrow, but it isn't going to happen just because I'm yelling it will :doh:

With real I mean reproducable facts and results, no dodgy pdfs or sites that simply scream there is free energy.

:)

Just because you keep denying it doesnt mean it will go away.

Yes free energy is everywhere mate.

;)

You are the one making the claim, therefore the burden of proof is on you.

Either give us proof or stop posting ridiculous claims, AdrianB. This forum isn't your soundboard, it's a science forum, and in science we go by mathematics, experimentation and predictions.

Until you have these, you are teh one who is failing to prove your claim, not the other way around. We are not supposed to "unprove" you, you are supposed to prove yourself.

Now, can you?

I am just replying to this thread, I am trying to be as amicable and polite as I possibly can.

If people throw insults, chastis and start discriminating and categorizing others about their ideas, why is wrong to throw it back.

I am not trolling.

If you avoid answers and laugh ("ha ha ha ha"? really?) when people tell you they see no evidence in a post you posted no evidence in, then you are trolling.

I really recommend you go read our rules, AdrianB.

Also, you should read about what exactly constitutes as evidence in science and what doesn't, and start giving us some SERIOUS science and not random "BUT I WANT IT TO BE TRUE!" pdfs with pictures.

~moo

Edited by mooeypoo
Consecutive posts merged.

Proof, and real one this time. I can scream that the world is gonna explode tomorrow, but it isn't going to happen just because I'm yelling it will :doh:

Our Galaxy should be proof enough to you.

The earth orbits the sun at high velocity, it is not a perfect circle it is squashed, the earth is spinning at such speed it has its own....

Ion Electromagnetic gravitational field emitting from within to fold outwards this creates what we know as our atmosphere, This protects our sorry arses from been burnt from the suns rays.

The moon is trapped in our orbit spinning off axle, so it is constantly moving back and forth in and out of the planet.

This creates the atmosphere to shift within the planets field, with this shift is also the shift in heat and temperature across the surface, this creates static in the already charged atmosphere, resulting in lightening storms.

So the interaction between two spheres can create electricity.

The movement or shift of electromagnetic fields within fields creates electricity.

The motion of many rings spinning around few is the same replication of our solar system, the electromagnetic gravitation orbit that each planet is spinning on is the same as SEG searls design but compressed with many planets.

The earth orbits the sun at high velocity, it is not a perfect circle it is squashed, the earth is spinning at such speed it has its own....

Ion Electromagnetic gravitational field emitting from within to fold outwards this creates what we know as our atmosphere, This protects our sorry arses from been burnt from the suns rays.

The moon is trapped in our orbit spinning off axle, so it is constantly moving back and forth in and out of the planet.

This creates the atmosphere to shift within the planets field, with this shift is also the shift in heat and temperature across the surface, this creates static in the already charged atmosphere, resulting in lightening storms.

The movement or shift of electromagnetic fields within fields creates electricity.

The motion of many rings spinning around few is the same replication of our solar system, the electromagnetic gravitation orbit that each planet is spinning on is the same as SEG searls design but compressed with many planets.

Adrian, do you have actual proof or are you going to go 'round-an'round in circles until everyone grows so tired they stop arguing with you?

You are making a physical claim (IE, About physics). You need to use physics to prove it.

You will not be able to convince us of its validity without physical proof (IE, about physics).

Where is your math that shows "free energy"? Where is the experimentation that can be *REPEATED* by others for the sake of peer review? Where are your predictions?

You can post huge posts all your want, but until you give us actual science, all you do is "BLABLA" your way onwards.

Give us science, not empty claims.

~moo

That still does not mean it is free. Increasing the drag WILL result in lowering orbit speeds.

That still does not mean it is free. Increasing the drag WILL result in lowering orbit speeds.

May I ask why dont are planets fall out of our solar system.

They are trapped in the suns field of electromagnetism, pulsed in and out through the flux of the suns field outside the solar system.

Gravity + velocity. Get a clue, or better a physics book and you will understand why ppl keep rolling over the floor laughing about your claims all the time.

Gravity = produced through mass, initial velocity was created when the planetary nebula started spinning due to this gravity. And this is not free energy either, as all orbital bodies are unnoticable slowing down, unnoticable due to their mass. E = 0,5 m v2

Edited by Fuzzwood

They are trapped in the suns field of electromagnetism, pulsed in and out through the flux of the suns field outside the solar system.

... The above statement is blatantly untrue, and shows a bit of a poor understanding of the physics of the solar system.

This still didn't have math or predictions or actual physics. It is NOT science.

Don't pretend it to be, and don't pretend you answered the question.

Where's the science?

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Planetary movement is absolutely energy preserving. The planets are moving in an elliptical orbit *because* their energy is preserved.

The "simple" version:

An individual planet is moving in a certain circular velocity around the sun, without "wasting" energy. But other planets "tug" on it by their gravity, and the planet then increases its speed - which causes its orbit to be slightly bigger, and it now travels on to a bigger circle around the sun. HOWEVER, at some point, the planet's speed can no longer support such large orbit and the planet "falls back" to its original, smaller orbit.

The result is an elliptical orbit.

Now the actual physics: http://www.go.ednet.ns.ca/~larry/orbits/kepler.html

As you can see, the math adds up. There is no excess energy. Energy doesn't just "pop out of nowhere" or is "free energy". Energy is preserved.

If you want to claim otherwise, you will need to supply the math for it, as well as a proper *scientific* case for it for us to analyze. Nothing else will be sufficient, AdrianB.

~moo

The planets don't fall "out" of the solar system because the sun has mass and this mass creates gravity.

The planets don't fall into the sun because they are moving laterally fast enough not to hit it.

Gravity is not electromagnetism. It is a completely different fundamental force.

There is no need to invoke "suns field of electromagnetism, pulsed in and out through the flux of the suns field outside the solar system". Besides, Jupiter's magnetic field is far larger than the Sun's electromagnetic field, so if the electromagnetic field is responsible for gravity, why isn't Jupiter the centre of the solar system?

you all speak out gravity and electromagnetism as if they are two seperate things...

For you to have gravity on a planet you have to have an electromagneticly charged atmosphere.

For you to have electromagnetism you have to have motion and gravity.

The faster a planet spins the more energy is created, the higher the static charge is on the surface, the greater the static charge, the greater the gravitational pull is on the planet, as more oxygen is produced, the greater the preasure is within the atmosphere.

Free energy is everywhere, we live in an electricaly static charged atmosphere.

This is how I know free energy can be produced.

Gravity and electromagnetism work hand in hand with each other.

Because they ARE 2 separate things. Gravity is caused by mass, electromagnetism is caused by spinning metal, like how a dynamo works.

Even you emit a gravitational field. Do you have an atmosphere? NO. Do you have a certain mass? Yes. Atmosphere is therefore not a requirement fo gravity.

Electromagnetism only requires a chunk of metal, and spinning that.

You cannot produce oxygen out of nothing, nor any other element.

Free energy is nowhere.

Is the planet not made of iron ?

Does this not create a charge at velocity or would this not create an electromagnetic field at high spin ?

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

You cannot produce oxygen out of nothing, nor any other element.

QUOTE]

Does a lightening storm not create oxygen from the static bursts between evaporated water and preasure.

"The air does feel cleaner after a good storm"

Iron and a lot of other elements. Its this iron that causes the EM field, not gravity.

Yes it does, and it requires water. Gaseous water is therefore removed from the system, ergo the pressure stays the same.

Quite funny how I can invalidate all and every claim you make concerning free energy. Why? Because i have a clue and actually took physics and chemistry lessons (for 6 years, but even the basics are good enough in these cases), maybe you should too.

The very reason you assume there is free energy somewhere, is simply that you are missing a lot of details on how stuff works. Its these gaps that make you think there is free energy.

Edited by Fuzzwood

Iron and a lot of other elements. Its this iron that causes the EM field' date=' not gravity.

[/quote']

And it is the spin from the planet that forces the gravity to push the EM outwards.

If the gravity was strong enough to have much influence over photons which on earth it is not, it would do exactly the opposite...

EM fields are completely separate from gravitational ones, no mater what you say this will continue to be true.

Gravity does not push :doh:

Gravity pushes inwards in on the planet. it does pull down but as the a mass increases its spin, it does force inwards on the mass, forcing the EM field properties to push outwards.