Custom User Titles

I don't agree, if one wants a title why should one pay for just a title? It has no value. Why not make it free? If one wants to make the trouble of asking a mod/admin, then one 'ought to have the right to a custom title! If you don't bother an admin/mod, you just dont deserve a title!!! :P

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moral of the story: Spam blike and Sayo with PM's. :P

Really, the reason to charge is that this site takes donations to remain up and running. Depending on how much money blike is getting in donations, charging for titles might be a good way to get people to donate so it's not all coming out of his pocket.

If it was only two bucks it seems like a good idea. I would pay two bucks, it's not that much, and it would be alot for the forums if alot of people do it.

2. Tesseract, for posting even though he has no clue what the answer is.

It used to be me... :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
If you strawman someone, it means that you don't read any of the proof they provide, you just prove that they are wrong with faulty evidence, AND, make their ideas look different from what they are.

Not strictly speaking. It's merely representing the argument of an opponent in a form which is easier to refute. The derivation is fairly straightforward.

And if it aint fixed, bash it w/ a wrench (spanner???) until it is!

YT2095 is definitely deserving of one due to the incredible amount of posts, and the wide range of posts in which they're located.

We should make this forum better than all the rest...due to the fact that the majority of us are intelligent, we're deserving of the best. lol