I solved the secret of the universe!!

Yes, I did it, after 16 years I have solved the secret of the entire universe. The secret involving the unification of gravity with the rest of the fundamental forces. In short, I have solved the Theory of Everything!!

Do you want to know what it is or how I did it?

Yes, I did it, after 16 years I have solved the secret of the entire universe. The secret involving the unification of gravity with the rest of the fundamental forces. In short, I have solved the Theory of Everything!!

Do you want to know what it is or how I did it?

Wow!

Then can define how life works?

Not really.

Are you sure, it's not every day that someone solves the mystery of the universe.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
Wow!

Then can define how life works?

Of course you can, its the theory of everything!

Of course you can, its the theory of everything!

you gotta big ToE?

will it resolve the transition of energy to mass and back (fission/fussion)?

How about gravity?

Looking forward to what others have come up with.

Does life 'abuse entropy'?

It doesn't result in some dark energy result does it?

Sort of. It's complicated...

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Also, what is the unification energy?

I will answer all those questions in my next post from this one. But before I do, the one question I have for all of you before I post the ultimate theory is, are you sure you are ready to hear this? After all, this is the theory that has been pursued by the scientific community since Einstein, and it will change just about every preconceived notion you had up to this point.

Are you sure that you will want to read it? After you answer, I'm going to post it whether you want to hear it or not :D

Scientists don't really care about anything other than matching theory to the universe... We like to change views it means we've more to think about.

Unification energy is the energy at which gravity and the other forces act in the same way to each other.

Alright, you asked for it. Here is the long awaited secret of the universe!!!!

(Drumroll)

===================================================

U NOOBS JUST GOT PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

YEAH! HOW'S THAT FOR A SECRET!

I'm shocked by this revalation...

I think a quick note should be added here...

A ToE is simply a theory that unifies gravity with the other 3 fundamental forces, no more, no less...

that is an analogy

perhaps another could be to combine "mass, energy and time."

The process (description) of the transistion; everything else must fall into place. Meaning; the truth of the matter will perhaps be a weeeee bit different than what the bohring model has imposed to current ideologies (paradigm)

just as ptolemy offered causality for almost 1500 yrs, when newton came in; all the rules changed and since then QM itself continues to evolve (weak force and em have already been combined)

didn't feynman suggest leave the door ajar?

better yet here

To decide upon the answer is not scientific. In order to make progress, one must leave the door to the unknown ajar RF