Holocaust - WWII

AtomicMX

Yep. I'd say there's more than enough evidence. I have met people (patients usually) with those camp numbers tattooed on their arms too. That many people don't conspire to tattoo themselves just to support a false case.

6 million jews and 6-7 million catholics, gypsies, homosexuals, handiacapped.

records were kept; the germans always have been precise in their actions. actually, one of the main reasons for the efficiency of the holocaust is ibm. they sold machines to the nazis that made death camps much more efficient. sad but true

Well i'm talking that of burning more than 6 millions of jews.... i mean... sounds kinda impossible... i do not doubt there were concentration camps....

Not burning, gassing. Gassing is much more efficient. You can get hundreds at a time. Many weren't cremated by the time the allies captured the camps. The Germans had to dig mass graves and burn them all instead of properly cremating to keep up.

And remember, this started before WWII, in the 30's.

• 2 weeks later...
Not burning' date=' gassing. Gassing is much more efficient. You can get hundreds at a time. Many weren't cremated by the time the allies captured the camps. The Germans had to dig mass graves and burn them all instead of properly cremating to keep up.

And remember, this started before WWII, in the 30's.[/quote']

In the 30s is was very minor though. Mostly just precursor stuff, preventing jews from holding certain jobs, requireing them to have certain identification, same with other minorities. Shipping them to camps started a bit in the late 30s but only really got going once the war was actually on.

edit: and yes, as has been stated, the Germans were very meticulous about their records and photo/video documentation. It seems unlikely that it would be some sort of hoax.

Uhm. Wow. This one has me stomped.

I thought that all the movies, pictures, people(survivors), the mass graves, the concentration camps(and it's equipment: ie: ovens, gas chambers, etc), etc was enough to satisfy anybody.

Or are you saying that it was just a Conspiracy? A very elaborate and well though of, at that.

......Not burning........

.........And remember' date=' this started before WWII, in the 30's......[/quote']

Uhm no.

They were Burning & Shooting, but like you said, it was very inefficient and cumbersome, so they devised the gas chambers.

It's interesting to note one of the earliest ways of their gassing uhm prototype.

They would cram as many as they can into a truck and the exhaust pipes where going into the truck's (really don't know what it's called). They would then drive the truck for a while and the people inside would die because of carbon monoxide fumes.

This WAS happening in the from the Late 30's to mid 40's.

Before the Reich decided to implement the Final Solution, people, were told to get out of the Fatherland. Meaning those that could afford the passage could leave. Or at least try to. Some countries refused these Jewish refugees, including USA. I know of at least 1 occurrence where a ship full of Jews trying to escape the Nazi Germany was turned back at Ellis Island.

The other thing is, WHY would they Cremate the very people that they were Killing?

IBM details:

http://emperors-clothes.com/analysis/ibm.htm

Lets not get carried away here.

It wasn't IBM which murdered anyone and the Nazis were quite capable of arranging mass murder without outside intervention. Big company bashing maybe fun but it isn't good history. With such a serious subject the truth is more important than someone trying to make some money with a book by doing some muckraking.

Be a bit more critical of the sources, if someone writes a book they are probably a bit bias in favour of it, any independant corroboration?

Also, no mass murders were taking place before WW2, repression but not mass murder.

The holocaust started in 1942 after the Wansee conference where the plan was finalised. The monoxide trucks were briefly in use in 1942 before being replaced by more efficent forms of murder.

Also, no mass murders were taking place before WW2, repression but not mass murder.

so incredibly false. think armenian genocide. think aztec genocide. think of the chinese! seriously. tens of millions of chinese have been killed at the hands of japanese imperials over the years. note: this started hundreds of years ago. the japanese were so sore about noryang point. sheesh

Atomic is talking about the revisionist, who say that it is impossible taht teh nazis woluld kill 6 million jews, based on the "fact" that killing 6 million people, would make jews dissapear. Also, they say that if 6 million had been killed, Europe would currently be deserted.

the revisioniost say that the 6 million "lie" was invented by the Sionist society opr some shit like taht.

They say that since it wasnt 6 million, we should not worry, and becasue of that lie, governmetes should crumble

Oh, and they say that probably, it was obnly 3 million, so it was unimportant

tens of millions of chinese have been killed at the hands of japanese imperials over the years. note: this started hundreds of years ago. the japanese were so sore about noryang point. sheesh

Japanese have always considered themselves as the master race (of Asians), hence their need to conquer and control all of Asia.

• 1 month later...

well, i am perfeclty sure that the nazis gas killed people, but plenty countries has, what i mean is that is not possible to kill people that does not exist (6 millions of jews), further more to have PLENTY lots of jews who magically scaped etc etc etc... so... we are talking about more than 6 millions of jews in those times in that area.....

give me a break.