Whos smart and whos not

Sara*

:S.... i'd say that... what does memorizing stuff has to be with being smart....

there is a complete difference between intelligence and knowledge....

and about the homework... do it. teachers spect you yo.

lol

:P

1) what 2 things must occure for worok to be done?

1) paying attention in the 1`st place (the answers come easier that way).

2) a good kick up the a$$ for those not so motiviated :)

Have a Nice Day :)

LOL :)

Cool. Do you really employ your refined teaching meathods? Some kids could certainly use it.

Oh' date=' and I'm going to assume Chemistry or science in general, right.[/quote']as far as I`m concerned there is only ONE "teaching method" and that is to generate curiosity, after that it`s the teachers job to provide the needed direction and resources to satisfy that curiosity (and hopefully generate even more) :))

that`s the only "refinement" I used, and yes, general Science I do private tutorials with, but Computer Architecture was my 1`st teaching job, I was employed by the local Gov as an adult trainer in this area back in the 1980`s :)

as far as I`m concerned there is only ONE "teaching method" and that is to generate curiosity, after that it`s the teachers job to provide the needed direction and resources to satisfy that curiosity (and hopefully generate even more) :))

We need more teachers like you, then.

We need more teachers like you, then.

Thank You, :))

a good many of my students said the same too, and oddly enough, even though some of them were from nearly 20 years ago,, I still occasionaly get stopped when I`m out doing shopping or whatever and get a "thank you" from my ex-students :)

Exactly. So I say:

oh wow, we have gone off topic. I even frogot the name of the originial poster!

Sara*, do you have a science textbook, get the answers from there! The easiet way, it helps me with my homework too!