Natural Selection Cannot Account for the Complex Structures in Living Things

Well, after watching you practice your intellectual dishonesty, willful ignorance, avoidance of evidence, and general lack of understanding all over this thread, it's time to put an end to this sad spectacle.

Bye bye, dunsapy.

You actually have 7 solutions. And the one you missed, was creation.

How do you figure? I never listed the six solutions, yet you assume to know precisely what they were and that I left out creation? Give me a break.

Science here really is basing their trust, or faith, that science will come up with the correct answer and it is what they have been saying. But they really do not have any proof that it could happen without creation.

Again, this is pure nonsense. The solutions have all been demonstrated very clearly to work... on their own... and to very adequately explain the origin of life on this planet. Creation never enters into the mix, and yet they work without fail. The ONLY lack of certainty is on which one actually took place... NOT that they could not work without a magic sky pixie.

I find you incredibly hypocritical, lambasting science for not having evidence (which it actually does possess, but reality never got in the way of a creationist, I suppose), yet you propose creation and offer ZERO evidence yourself. The double standards and mental gymnastics required to hold your position are staggering.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Good deal. Thanks, Mokele.

Can this thread also be locked?

Edited by iNow
Consecutive posts merged.