PyroChemistry

Tian_07

you might want to consider something a little bit coarser...something recommended for rifles...the stress from the QUICK burning mealpowder can blow your "launcher" apart. and thats not good. especially if you're using steel. i'd test without any projectile in it.

use a light tissue packing around the projectile (saves gas waste), if your lifting powder is the same grade as mine and your mortar tube is a good 75 cms long, you`ll get away with about 8 to 10 grams.

just rem to keep the Mortar burried bellow dry sand in a bucket when launching, you only need half it`s length sticking out. it`ll protect you against scrapnel if it explodes, I needn`t remind you of keeping a safe distance and objects between you and it.

yes, cardboard is great IF IT`S THICK/DENSE ENOUGH! and rem it`s use ONCE only!

it may look all good and intact afterwards, and you maybe tempted to reuse it, DONT!!!

it`ll contain stress fractures invisible to the naked eye, and end in a whole heap of trouble for you :(

and in fact you can get cardboard tube free there is a shop called CPS (culcheth provisional store) near me about 2 miles away its a big local shop for people to get there food and at the top the are loads of differnt small shops which sell videos to herbal medicine anyway i was going around to any shops asking if they sold cardboard tubing for a "school project" and i came to a material shop and i asked them if they new any where which sold it so she went to the back came out and had about 10 roll's 1 1/2 meters long each and she just gave me them for free so thats basicaly it just ask and if you get lucky you get them free but just ask politely

Social Engineering isn`t a skill lost on me :)

but back to Science, if you have 10 you can make 20, just cut them in half and use the cut end as the base, leaving the clean end as the muzzel.

how thick is this tubing? anything less than a cm and dense packed you`re asking it!

Muhahahahahaa "Nothing but Cardboard wreckage found at site with glass like particles ressembling fused Sand". "meanwhile, investings are taking place within the UK as a Giant Hole has mysteriosly appeared, the Police are now looking into it" LOL :)

None of that

I made it my self

I bought myself a water pipe some plugs to stuff 1 end of the pipe.

Then i drilled a little hole in the pipe put some BP in the pipe

Ram it nice in put a fuse in the hole and a little ball and ignite it.

LP Aspirin