Structure of the photon

ORIFIEL

Structure of the photon

he ones that have ear to hear, listen and the ones that have understanding to understand, understand : In the structure of the photon is find the answer to the unification of gravity and electromagnetism. This enunciate create the base to transform electromagnetic force into gravitational force.

If the photon gets disintegrated, taking it to its minimum expression, it will be shown that the following number of sub-particles will be liberated: 1 graviton (colorless) + 4 neutrinos (red color) + 16 quarks (green color) + 16 anti-quarks (blue color) = 37 sub-particle

funny-pictures-bird-cat-cage.jpg

*** Images were replaced by a moderator after the OP requested them removed. ***

Two are ways that the photon can be disintegrated: 1- Through an electromagnetic process ( See animated figures about the electromagnetic process of the formation and disintegration of the photon ) ; 2- Through a bombardment of its nucleon with quark neutrinos of nigh energy

The photon it’s a manifestation of the stored electromagnetic waves forming a particle, which is defined as “quantum field”, is to say, a field that takes the particle shape. This is constituted by four basic sub particles which the scientists call quarks.

Edited by mooeypoo

... oooookay now.

And other than colorful pictures, do you actually have any math, evidence or actual science behind these claims?

I placed some mathematics regarding photon structure at the bottom of the Atomic radii thread and I am still waiting for some constructive criticism.

I placed some mathematics regarding photon structure at the bottom of the Atomic radii thread and I am still waiting for some constructive criticism.

There's a reason threads are separated. They're discussion by topic. Please don't hijack the thread for your own.

If anyone has anything to contribute to the thread you opened, they will in your thread. This isn't the place for it.

~moo

This is constituted by four basic sub particles which the scientists call quarks.

Symbolic representation of the four types of quarks

*** Images were replaced by a moderator after the OP requested them removed. ***

These four particles constitute the plasma, ether or Chi of Chinese philosophy, substance present in the entire Universe from where the Blessed creates photons, protons, neutrons and electrons, which are the constitutive parts of the atoms. The atoms are the construction blocks of the material. When the material of the known physical level is dissolved until its minimum expression only stay these four particles. It’s repeated that we are talking about the material of the known physical level, not of the material belonging to other dimensional levels. There are 25 dimensional levels, where the light moves in different speeds.

Structure of the hadron

The hadron is the resultant of a cycle of alternating current in sub particles shape organized symmetrically. In last request, it could be say that the alternating current is constituted by the flux of quarks.

The most important scientific event of the beginning of this XXI century, is in this website, when it’s shown that Durgatiparisodhana mandala (Tibetan figure of extraterrestrial origin), besides of being one of the anciest figures that represents the structure of the cosmic code, also represents the structure of the photon, which is the electromagnetic energy unit with a particle shape. Here is shown that the photon is formed by four hadrons plus one graviton contained into one only package. The hadron (takes David’s Star shape) is formed by the packing of one baryon plus one anti-baryon plus one meson. Baryon is formed by threequarks, the anti-baryon is formed by three anti-quarks; and the meson is formed by one quark plus one anti-quark plus one neutrino.

Edited by mooeypoo

We are a science forum, not a fantasy committee for the sake of listening to garbage preaching.

If your intention isn't to provide actual science, and you insist on ignoring questions, you should not stay here.

You are - once again - urged to read the rules. If it wasn't clear from the other posts we put forth, this isn't a recommendation, it's a demand. You agreed to these rules when you signed up. It's about time you start following them.

~moo

Here is shown that the photon is formed by four hadrons plus one graviton contained into one only package.

So your saying that inside a massless photon, there are massive particles...

What if the photon was just like a regular photon till it went super. Super photons glow yellow. Yellow has 6 letters so that means which there are 3 generations, so you times that by 2 and you get like the same number.

So what happens when a photon goes super?

Science experiment of going super.

FU2H1I4ItY4

See the photon doesn't like to fight but the evil baryons are like "Yeah I am going to like totally destroy the universe"

but the photon is like "No way!"

They fight and an anti-quark buts in and then the photon has to go

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

and becomes super photon 2.

the other particles are like "OMG"

I think Einstein touched on this.

Edited by GutZ

This is constituted by four basic sub particles which the scientists call quarks.

I thought there were six quarks. And six antiquarks. Making a total of 12 quark particles.

Twelve, as in Not Four.

I saw your other thread where you asked about the structure of the photon that you posted in another forum, and that was moved and closed. In our brief message exchange I suggested that you start a new thread and mention some of your ideas, to which I offered to respond, and where I offered to give you my ideas.

I had no idea that you ideas would be so ... different. I was thinking about the energy in a photon, and how the energy varies in discrete steps to make up the electromagnetic spectrum. I was hoping to exchange ideas and talk about differences between our views, but I find your ideas so alternative that our respective alternative ideas don't seem to have any common ground that I can see :).

I thought there were six quarks. And six antiquarks. Making a total of 12 quark particles.

Twelve, as in Not Four.

Antiquarks don't really count since they are just conjugated states. Most people say there are 6 quarks.

That in itself is inconsistent though. There are 3 colors, so in some sense there are 18 quarks. Some may argue against that by saying that the different colors are related by an SU(3) transformation, so they are really just different facets of the same quark.

But then the up and down (and higher generation equivalents) are related by an SU(2) isospin rotation, so in the same way as for color, maybe they are really the same object. Perhaps there are only 3 quarks.

Then again, the electroweak symmetry is broken by the Higgs mechanism so maybe you shouldn't count the SU(2) transformation at all. Which brings us back to six quarks.

Of course, if we eventually find a Grand Unified Theory, perhaps something like this, then everything is related by a transformation (that is, a member of the same multiplet), so maybe there is only one particle...

ok ok ok

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

looks i really sorry for you

lost opportunity

Orifiel, if you have a theory, you're supposed to be able to explain it.

If you're only here to preach and run away from questions, you shouldn't post here.

Restarting this thread over and over again so no one can see the questions you can't answer is *not* a scientifically valid method.

Either follow the rules and participate in mutual a debate, or don't post here.

~moo

Threads on the same subjects were merged.

Seriously, ORIFIEL, are you even reading others' questions or remarks?

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
let me tell you I found the unification of physics and would like that you analyze

Will you give it to us finally?

Let me just warn you, though, that if it involves posting the same junk pictures with no math and no science in them, save yourself (and us) the trouble.

If you have something valid for us to analyze, you better just post it instead of beating around the bush while ignoring this forum's rules.

Edited by mooeypoo
Consecutive posts merged.

• 4 weeks later...

The most important scientific event of the beginning of this XXI century, when it’s shown that Durgatiparisodhana mandala (Tibetan figure of extraterrestrial origin), besides of being one of the anciest figures that represents the structure of the cosmic code, also represents the structure of the photon, which is the electromagnetic energy unit with a particle shape.