Robot wars

jgerlica

When I was a little younger I designed a bot that looked like a big upper case H. Basically, the longer parts of the l-l (represented by the 2 lower case l's) would have circular saws that would bring the opponent into the - (middle horizontal part of the H), which would have spikes on it. The verticle lines would then move in to rip the other bot to shreds. The wheels would have to be big enough to stick through either side, so it could run both rightside up and upside down.

*Edit- Post #333

yes but the whole point of my idea is that you dont even need to make contact with the other robot, with your design, if the other robot had a fliper, you'd be screwed, with mine, even if the other one had a flamethrower, you'd just fry all its circuitry.... a lot simpler and easier :D

Sorry I find it hard to keep track of where I post. I replied to your pm but my connection cut as I sent so just in case yes enjoy. I can't afford to get involved so its no use to me. Please tell us how you get on. Might be best to use the centrifuge clutch mech from a petrol mower to drive it. This way you avoid motor and power supply stress if someting stops it turning.