Is fastfood necessary nowadays?

tang quan

Today we are going to share some opinion on whether fastfood is necessary in this days.

The debate is not a formal one ,you can prise or complaint.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

In my opinion ,fastfood nowadays cause so many problem.

It is with fastfood ,a 6 year old girl can gain 9 pounds in just 4 month.

It is with fastfood,we are faced so many healthy problems

Despite some of their recent healthful offerings, the menus still tend to include foods high in fat, sugar and calories and low in fiber and nutrients,”

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

The current facts are a large majority of people just chose the fastfood resturents as a chatting place,not because they need to save time.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

The most important thing is we can choice some healther food rather than those junk food.

Fast food doesn`t Have to be "Toxic" though, it`s only that way because it`s Cheap Food, the speed has nothing to do with it.

as a cook, I feel it`s important to distinguish between Fast food and Junk food, they are Not the same.

It is with fastfood ,a 6 year old girl can gain 9 pounds in just 4 month.

It is with fastfood,we are faced so many healthy problems

Despite some of their recent healthful offerings, the menus still tend to include foods high in fat, sugar and calories and low in fiber and nutrients,”

Personally I think it is about ballance. If a 6 year old eats nothing but burgers then that isn't the fault of the fast food outlet - it is poor parenting that allows said 6 year to over indulge. There is nothing wrong with the occasional fatty/salty burger with loads of ketchup on it (mmm) - unless you have it for lunch every day. Nothing wrong with salty, greesy food in moderation if it is ballanced with loads of fruit and veg on other days.

I want lots of calories in my food - I need them for the energy I need to go about my day to day business - and to play sports. Without calories I cease to be able to function properly. I think we need to differentiate between eating calorie packed meals and OVER EATING calorie packed meals.

and for most of us living in the states, it doesn't necessarily take fast food to get the same results. I don't know a single person who doesn't know that white bread is the same as pretty much eating sugar - as everyone else says, I would blame poor parenting and lack of self control for most of our modern health issues.

I myself just ate a bunch of chili cheese fries, it was magical.

Junk food: Unnecessary but profitable. As long as people keep buying it; they'll keep selling it.

Maybe after a time evolution will kick in and we'll settle down to a sort of Nash equilibrium. Whereby obese people who eat when they're not especially hungry tend to die off without passing on their genes, and people with higher metabolism who only eat when its absolutely necessary propagate into the gene pool. A kind of opposite to how things used to be (Where a bad harvest would kill off the skinny guys.)

Junk food: Unnecessary but profitable. As long as people keep buying it; they'll keep selling it.

Maybe after a time evolution will kick in and we'll settle down to a sort of Nash equilibrium. Whereby obese people who eat when they're not especially hungry tend to die off without passing on their genes, and people with higher metabolism who only eat when its absolutely necessary propagate into the gene pool. A kind of opposite to how things used to be (Where a bad harvest would kill off the skinny guys.)

or even better - evolution kicks in and selects the strongest of the strong, giving rise to a society that sees atherosclerosis, strokes, and heart attacks as nothing more than a distractive itch.

Fast food, in my opinion, has become too necessary. A huge percentage of the population would be lost with out it. It makes a good argument for de-evolution. The mass production technologies that suposedly make our lives so much better, eventually leave us dependent, unhealthy, and lacking in the skills to produce what we need for ourselves.However, I am one of the sheep, I eat alot of fast food.