Deleted posts

I made a few posts earlier today from a computer other than I normally use. Now that I'm home the threads a posted on seem to be cut short, like they're missing the last few posts, occasionaly mine. Did anyone delete them or am I just going crazy?

Jordan, some parts of them were removed because they got too childish, you may ask poster #2 WHY they were childish.

Fair enough, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. Were you the one that deleted them?

You don't see any marked "deleted" because I split a lot of posts off their parent threads today.

The posts that were removed were off-topic, but are now in a hidden forum to preserve your post counts.

You don't see any marked "deleted" because I split a lot of posts off their parent threads today.

The posts that were removed were off-topic' date=' but are now in a hidden forum to preserve your post counts.[/quote']

Ahh, it all makes sense now.

Not that you DESERVE post counts for all the spam, you messy lot :P

Well I try not to spam too much, and compaired to your 5,100 and something post count, mine doesn't really matter. Thanks though. You mods and administrators probably keep them around for laughs, right?

Well I try not to spam too much, and compaired to your 5,100 and something post count, mine doesn't really matter. Thanks though. You mods and administrators probably keep them around for laughs, right?

There are some real beauties in there, yes ;)

Usually the reason for deleting [non-adv] posts is that they are offensive or they stray way off topic. I'm sure yours wasn't offensive, so it probably was just an OT discussion taking place. Not to worry though, we all get caught up in those :P It's just to keep the threads easier to follow you know?