Sarin gas found in Iraq

fafalone

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you cant say that most are kind gentle people that obey the law and believe in peace.Im not saying that I hate the U.S., just the government and some of the people that talk about kiling things and dont unfderstyand all of it.Sorry for offense.

Yes they are everywhere, so I hate all dirty people.But its just that the U.S. has more chances of screwing things up.

That's a bit of a brash generalization; you've never met these people and you don't know their circumstances either. Why would the US have more chances of screwing things up?

Yes, I can. Most are law abiding and peaceful. I point to residential to prison populations ratios to back me up.

Yes but look at the death rates in the U.S. compared with other countries like Sewden or Canada.

That's a bit of a brash generalization; you've never met these people and you don't know their circumstances either. Why would the US have more chances of screwing things up?

BEcause people there have easy acess to arms.You can buy guns around the corner.Why would you need to buy an automatic machine gun.For what protection?Against an army?

The U.S. has huge amounts of weapons, for peace.

I dont know how many billions the government paid to bomb Iraq with Tomahawks.

What's the death rate got to do with anything?
]

Well if you look at the homacide rate you can see that there are alot of killings, compared with Canada who is right beside the U.S. has the same amount of media but less death rate.

BEcause people there have easy acess to arms.You can buy guns around the corner.Why would you need to buy an automatic machine gun.For what protection?Against an army?

The U.S. has huge amounts of weapons' date=' for [i']peace[/i].

I dont know how many billions the government paid to bomb Iraq with Tomahawks.

It's pretty easy to get access to arms in many, many countries around the world - on the black market for one.

]

Well if you look at the homacide rate you can see that there are alot of killings' date=' compared with Canada who is right beside the U.S. has the same amount of media but less death rate.[/quote']

Again, I don't really see that this distinguishes the US particularly - look at places like Mexico and South Africa (I think), for example.

Yes the black market, but in the U.S. you can buy shot guns at Wallmart.People in the U.S. are violent.By that I mean very.

That, again, is a stupidly large generalization. You can't just say 'everyone in <insert country here> is <insert quality here>' because a small proportion of the population decide to participate in your chosen activity.

Ok lots of people have guns not all of the people but very many have guns.And they kill people with guns, and that bad because they kill many people.And I said before that not only the U.S. but also all countries have problems.I just say that the U.S. have alot, just like Iraq nad South Africa, and Columbia.they all have alot.The only difference is that the U.S. is large and they can control other countries like they did iraq.And that kind of power should have been gone along time ago...whew I almost broke my keyboard.No offence, its just my opinion.Lets settle this and get back to topic.

Fair enough; I'm obviously not going to try and sway your opinions. If that's what you believe, then that's cool. On the other hand, I'm just saying you can't go around making huge generalizations, otherwise you will be frowned upon.