Quon Fields!?

Guest fratka

Guest fratka

Is there any research out there that would suggest the creation of a man-made quon field?

Thanx,

Frank

Quons are the basic particle for the lattice structure of the zero-point field.
I thought the zero-point field was supposed to be all encompassing, permeating everything everywhere. What would be the purpose of manufacturing more of it?

Is there any research out there that would suggest the creation of a man-made quon field?
I found this which contains only one reference to quons (on page 2):

The accelerated imploding vector arrows from every direction gives us a local

understanding of inertia and inertial-mass without relying on Mach’s principle.

Contrary to general opinion, there is no natural way Mach’s principle is contained in

general relativity. This phenomena also gives us an understanding of the matter-wave

duality, where wavelength λ = h/mc and the matter-wave duality; the quon ‘(phi)‘ = mλ

and is the constant (h/c).This indicates gravity is connected to matter through

relativistic effects when the reference frame of the vacuum is accelerated.

Again, this paper is on using the ZPF to unify all forces, suggesting that all matter is part of the same basic force, gravity included. According to this hypothesis, everything that exists, man-made or not, is of a similar base structure. Is the "quon field" in your question the same as the ZPF? I'd also be interested to know more about phi being a quon, for personal reasons.

Could someone explain what a zero-point field is?
The zero-point field is the vast quantity of matter which exists at the lowest possible energy state, almost at rest but not quite, using the Heisenberg uncertainty principle. Even a vacuum will contain residual electromagnetic radiating waves of force at this zero-point of energy. Like many quantum phenomena, it is unobservable to us, but can be detected by its effects. I remember reading somewhere that we can't see it because it is so overwhelmingly present it gives no contrast to itself, the way you couldn't see light if there were no darkness to show you the difference.