John Titor

Gampin

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I'm curious about is why is YT's so frantic that we shouldn't read John Titor.

He says that he was bor in 1998' date=' so, assuming he is from the future, he's about 6 now, and he should talk to him and ask him! Just kidding.[/quote']

frantic? naaah, why would I be? he`s obviosly out of order and is simply not worth listening to, that`s all :)

as for the second part; HUH?

YT:

just ignore him and his posts!

YT:

he`s not worth listening to! and shouldn`t be saying ANY of this! if you were from the future would you, would it be allowed? he`s militarty, it`s not allowed!

YT:

everything he says is to be ignored! he has NO AUTHORITY to say such things!!

events will take their own course naturaly :)

he`s not to be listened to at all!

These are in fact all of you posts in this thread except the last one. You seem to not want us to read it....I was just kidding anywa:D

And Cap,

you can get a book about him from Amazon! Kind of stupid.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1591964369/qid=1083799930/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl14/104-8034321-9491138?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Demosthenes, because by acknowledging him, you`re giving him exactly what he wants, you`re playing his game, whereas left ignored, he may just come out with something SO much more ridiculous and tip his hand :)

Demosthenes, because by acknowledging him, you`re giving him exactly what he wants, you`re playing his game, whereas left ignored, he may just come out with something SO much more ridiculous and tip his hand :)

The biggest mistake he can make is committing himself to explanations of things ;)

To be fair, the guy did stop posting quite some time ago. If he's good enough to produce a good hoax (he's obviously put a lot of effort into this), then you're probably not going to egg him on by ignoring him.

Plus this created a pretty big effect anyway - the fact that we're discussing this on here is testimony to that.

the fact that we`re even discussing it on here makes me sick tbh, he`s stopped posting now, well in Theater or on Stage it`s called "Pause for effect".

naaah man, nowt to do with Science :)

Moving house because of a few internet posts that were almost certainly written by a hoaxer is a little extreme in my opinion.
Gampin stipulated "if it's true". I agree that reacting at this point in such an extreme fashion would be silly, but what if the US starts having a Waco-like episode every day after the elections in November?

I said it earlier, I'm sure it's a hoax but the guy had a good eye for logical progression. The main flaw is that I don't really think the US is split down the middle between Republican and Democrat. I think the myth of the two-party system of voting has us seemingly at odds. If people had a real way of being able to pre-cast their votes way before the elections (a website, fr'instance) so they could vote their hearts instead of for the two main parties, they could see that there are a lot more people who aren't Republicrats. Before civil war started, I think people would find this out before polarizing into "city dwellers" and "rural folks".

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
that civil war you guys had 3 years ago was a real biggie wasn't it? :P
You guys heard about that?! I thought we kept it very low key.

Our civil war should have been buried under all the stories of the daily Waco-like incidents we've been having ever since Bush was re-elected.