A suggestion

That we have a longer amount of time allowed to alter a thread. I think we must have something like a one-day period before the ability to do so is expired.

((Mods - i need to have the ability to change my thread in physics, or i can't perfect it))

Tsadi - cheers

its 6 hours and it is their for a reason.

the last time we dropped them we had a number of people going back and editing their previous posts so extensively it made most of the replies look like jiberish as the origional context was lost.

what you do if you need to edit a post after is send the final draft to a mod and ask them to put it into the post. if it will not disrupt the thread then it will be put in, if it will, then it will be made as a seperate post. although i think this is likely to be something to do with your guide, in which case it will be fine. i have asked a mod to edit my irc guide before as well(that was also the reason the editing restrictions were dropped funnily enough)

So, you're saying I should limit my number of requests to fewer than 10 per day?

Think about it this way, Tsadi. Once you squeeze the toothpaste out of the tube, you can't put it back in. If you're not ready to use the toothpaste, don't squeeze the tube. You'll have to live with it once you have.