Microwaves melt your organs?!?!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_oven#Hazards

According to the United States Food and Drug Administration's Center for Devices and Radiological Health, a US Federal standard limits microwave leakage from an oven, for the lifetime of the device, to 5 milliwatts per square centimetre when measured 5 centimetres from the surface of the oven. This is far below the exposure level currently considered to be harmful to human health.

The radiation produced by a microwave oven is non-ionizing. It therefore does not have the cancer risks associated with ionizing radiation such as X-rays, ultraviolet light, and high-energy particles. Long-term rodent studies to assess cancer risk have so far failed to identify any carcinogenicity from 2.45 GHz microwave radiation even with chronic (ie, large fraction of life span) exposure levels, far larger than humans are likely to encounter from any leaking ovens. However, with the oven door open, the radiation may cause damage by heating; as with any cooking device. Nearly every microwave sold has a protective interlock so that it cannot be run when the door is open or improperly latched.

So, if you somehow managed to use one with the door wide open you'd get burnt just as you would placing your hand on a hot burner, but the radiation doesn't melt organs.

microwaves are pretty well shielded. as long as you don't rig it so you can open the door while it is still working then it won't do anything to you.

you get more microwave exposure from microwaves produced purely by blackbody thermal emission that from the magnetron in your microwave.

Microwaves heat by stimulating the water molecules in the food. so, if your organs contain water/liquid, you may not cook, but at least get hot!

But, the radiation from microwaves can cause more problems than just heat. Cancer, sterility, are a couple of things that come to mind.

Be careful out there!

Microwaves heat by stimulating the water molecules in the food. so, if your organs contain water/liquid, you may not cook, but at least get hot!

if his organs do not contain water then he has got more to worry about than some microwaves.

But, the radiation from microwaves can cause more problems than just heat. Cancer, sterility, are a couple of things that come to mind.

Have you got a source for this, the microwaves do not have the energy to affect DNA which would cause cancer and any sterility would be temporary as it would only be able to halt sperm production due to the increased temperature.(although this is not to say shoving your testicles in a microwave is a good idea or effective method of contraception)

Have you got a source for this, the microwaves do not have the energy to affect DNA which would cause cancer and any sterility would be temporary as it would only be able to halt sperm production due to the increased temperature.(although this is not to say shoving your testicles in a microwave is a good idea or effective method of contraception)

In the 60's, as a young man wearing the uniform of the US Army, I was stationed at a large (undisclosed) radar site. There had been issues of soldiers becoming sterile and later on instances of cancer, far above the norm. But, I can't quote any specifics, but I'll bet they're around.

Radar wave, microwaves, X-rays, and other RF signals are all a product of electricity, and they all have their inherent warnings.

By the way, what about "the scare" that if you held your cell phone too many hours you'd get cancer of the brain? Any specifics on that?

In the 60's, as a young man wearing the uniform of the US Army, I was stationed at a large (undisclosed) radar site. There had been issues of soldiers becoming sterile and later on instances of cancer, far above the norm. But, I can't quote any specifics, but I'll bet they're around.

Radar wave, microwaves, X-rays, and other RF signals are all a product of electricity, and they all have their inherent warnings.

RF signals, microwaves and radio waves don't have sufficient energy to cause the ionizing effects that cause DNA mutation. Light bulbs also produce light by electricity do they cause cancer?

By the way, what about "the scare" that if you held your cell phone too many hours you'd get cancer of the brain? Any specifics on that?

The media are a bunch of idiots who know they will sell more copies if they scare people, I mean are you really going to buy a newspaper that say "Mobile phones are safe check page 6 for details" or if it says "mobile phones cause brain tumours check page 6 for details", the commonly accepted advise is that they cause no harm but you shouldn't sit on your phone for 8 hours a day as there are better things to do. Edited by Psycho

• 1 month later...

No standing in front of a microwave does not give you cancer heat or melt your organs or give you radiation sickness. My dad use to say the same thing about microwaves when I was little. Next the microwaves would effect your skin and blood before your other internal organs microwaves simply vibrate the water molecules up, but you would need direct exposure from a satellite dish for it to happen quickly or for it to be high powered. MICROWAVES DO NOT KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE!!!

If we had to care about closed and shielded microwave ovens we should begin by caring about all the WiFi APs we are using to post in this forum :)

If microwaves were red maybe people would be really frightened of what they would see in the streets.

• 1 month later...

so sorry ..... I've been suffering from these electric or strange zapps and went on the physics site last week and all posting basically said to me see a doctor. I was just suprised that no one believed it could be from an outside source than internal. Again so sorry.

• 1 month later...

i think its perfectly beleivable that electricity could travel through the floor and shock her, maybe theres a loose wire thats touching her floor underneath. do you live in an apartment, or a house? and apartment, it sould make more sense, and it would even be something to look out for, the wood and other substances probably releive most of the electricitys umph, so your getting little zaps, which probably twitch you muscles as your sleeping. it actaully probably gives you a bit of a workout. are you sore when you wake up? or get out of bed?

i think its perfectly beleivable that electricity could travel through the floor and shock her, maybe theres a loose wire thats touching her floor underneath. do you live in an apartment, or a house? and apartment, it sould make more sense, and it would even be something to look out for, the wood and other substances probably releive most of the electricitys umph, so your getting little zaps, which probably twitch you muscles as your sleeping. it actaully probably gives you a bit of a workout. are you sore when you wake up? or get out of bed?

sometimes I wake up with my nose and face swollen, and very edgy and tired like i didnt sleep. Sometimes it keeps me up all night. Last night I unpugged everything, bed away from outlets. I have a rubber workout matt on the bed and a wool blanket. I slept good last night....i did feel some currents but i didnt get zapped. When it zapps me i feel like im getting cooked, and other times its an actual shock that I jump up, that really hurts.

thank you for believing me.....this has been a tough year and half with this torcher..... i will figure this out. the scarry thing is, how does the current know where I am? It has to be someone doing this.

thank you for believing me.....this has been a tough year and half with this torcher..... i will figure this out. the scarry thing is, how does the current know where I am? It has to be someone doing this.

Electric doesn't so much "know" as much as you're like a lightening rod. Any charge will build up and jump to the spot in the room that offers the path of least resistance. That's you. You're the lightning rod. It can easily be explained without invoking some nefarious other person trying to mess with you (although, that's a possibility, I'm just saying there are other explanations which work fine without it).

Sorry about not knowing your gender. It happens online. I trust your sincerity, it's just really difficult to make sense of this based on your description. I'll be very interested to hear what it was if you ever figure it out.

sure thing, and as for that rubber mat, i think thats perfect for stopping electricity if you slept fine and there was no negative side affects, just have a couple of those on there. if you do get shocked, then thats either something else, or one dangerously strong electric current.

now having your face swollen, i dont know, it might be the electricity, but it could also be something like a bug or something your allergic to, wich likes to bite the bundled up human. as for someone else doing this to you, its possible, especially if someone you know and are not fond of each other are nearby.

i dont want to sound like another brick in the wall, but i agree that you should go see someone like a doctor, and check out whats below your bed. maybe just the floor below you, or the bed itself, maybe theres some spiders or bugs of some sort in there. check it out. have you seen anyone other than over the internet?

thank you. I just joined a "gang stalking site" I believe it is definately external for what ever reason.

tess