What computer setup do you have?

Dave

Get a sounblaster audigy with one of the front panels for audio in/out, volume and firewire on it.

I did think about one of those but, tbh, I don't do a lot with audio stuff.

Maybe I will get one of those multiple card reader thingies, stick it in the top slot, and in the empty 3 slots I can install something bizarre like one of those sealed biome dealies with pond weed and shrimp in them.

Dell Inspiron i4150 Notebook

P4 1.80 GHz

384 MB of RAM

40 GB hdd

Im not even sure where to find the rest of the specs hahahahha

ANd to be completely honest, I barely understand what any of it all means :/ And Im not exactly computer illiterate either :/ hahahha

Dell 4450;

Pentium 4

2.53GHz

512MB DDR RAM

64MB GeForce4 MX 420

30GB turbo HDD, and 160GB 7200RPM HDD each with 8MB cache, i think! [cant remember!]

some cheap audio system, which does its job!

and a 15" flat panel monitor

wireless optical mouse and wireless keyboard

CD-rom, CD-RW, DVD rom, DVD-RW -- all in one drive! [cost about £200 originally, but it was a free upgrade!!!!!]

by the way, my graphics card, may look not so good, but it is excellent value, im not saying its good, but for what you pay for it, it is bloody amazing, for all those looking to by one, unless you're spending loadsa money on it, i advise getting my one.