My vote

ydoaPs

Who are you voting for?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

I believe in Hollywood. I believe that the popular vote will not elect the president. yes, I believe it's all fake.

My arguments for this are:

1. There is still debate about how the voting will take place (machines, with paper and a pencil).

2. Machines are known to be insecure. Paper gets lost.

3. The last elections that I recall have all been a close 50-50, while large amounts of the population changed sides. Other countries usually have more outspoken and predictable elections.

99. How is it possible that Bush got re-elected??? Surely that's a sign of fraud.

Therefore, I voted YT... because I have more trust in the SFN election than in the USA election.

Incidentally, we had local government elections here in Florida this week which implemented new optical-scan voting systems with paper trails. Some districts still have the touch-screen systems, and those systems will still exist in November, used in particular for handicap booths, but they'll all be gone by 2012. There were minor issues but no big ones.

Incidentally, we had local government elections here in Florida this week which implemented new optical-scan voting systems with paper trails. Some districts still have the touch-screen systems, and those systems will still exist in November, used in particular for handicap booths, but they'll all be gone by 2012. There were minor issues but no big ones.

I hope that lowers the number of conspiracy theories with every election.