All forces! Unite!

absolute1

Me: which forces is the strongest? Gravity? Electro magnetic? Nuclear?

myself: Nuclear

me: science says they're all differnt:gravitational is not nuclear.

myself: Yep, just like 5 pies and 10 pies.

me: So they're the same, just different in magnitude.

myself: Wtf, so what's your problem?

me: can we have something in between? Something transitional?

myself: you mean 7.5 pie and stuff?

me: yeah

myself: heck yeah, all forces is transitional. Black hole force is stronger than nuclear and they're gravitational.

me: Wth, so what's your problem? why you keep trying to find theories to describe them as 1? They're the same stuff.. pie.

myself: yeah, but all together they're not transitional, some is several orders more than another. Like a charge, they're hella smaller , but they pick up many of their kinds against the earth, obviously that's not gravitational type.

me: so as long as we have a fix mass system that make transitional force and cover all ranges of magnitude, we can call it 1 force unification?

myself: I guess...

me: Ok, let's suppose I have a charge and I rotate it in a circle. They will generate a magnetic field, A metal type particle come over and will get suck in.

myself: great, you got electromagnetic force. What's your point?

me: So i keep increasing its orbiting speed, creating a larger magnetic force. Therefor, keep increase its rotating speed and achieve any magnitude I want.

myself: What's so extra ordinary? If I can make the earth bigger and bigger, I can achieve the same and any force I want.

me: But you said no change in mass!

myself: oh... well, but magnetic force doesn't work on non ferrious.

me: Skeptic A!@#$%#

You know, instead of writing a script that demeans "skeptics" (I assume you mean anyone who disagrees with the given opinion of 'me'), you might do whatever theory you have a lot more justice if you describe it with a bit less cockiness and a bit more science.

You *did* come to *us* (the "skeptics"). Do you really think you'll get anywhere by demeaning our scientific attitude before you even started with your theory?

~moo