Science News

Mr Skeptic

In addition to the massive quantity of science related email I receive from colleagues, I also regularly assay C&CEN, SCIAM, and Science, in that order. Discover is also a decent prologue (e.g. superficial reference).

I also search several sites daily, including this one. I have found that a wealth of searchable references are available at any given time.

There are also many blogs (pick your topic) that I peruse on my daily rounds. If you are interested, I also like to check out spaceweather.com.

Cheers,

O3

I usually rely on Nature, Science and RD.net for a lot of news, although I still have a flick through New Scientist for things in Physics that I don't have a clue about. Otherwise I try a variety of blogs such as Pharyngula and Bad Science.

I enjoy reading astronomy magazine and a few others. Basically if I see a science magazine at the store I'll usually get it regardless of what it's called. One website that I have not seen mentioned here yet is physorg.com Much the same as sciencedaily but with several different stories and different takes on those stories.

I've been collecting some links recently, including Science Daily and sciencenews.org but yesterday I cried a bit when I read a Science Daily article that claimed quantum computers make FTL communication possible.

Thanks everyone! I'm now reading ScienceDaily, but it has too many articles for me to be able to read them all. Makes me feel so unthorough to have to skip some articles :D Anyhow, I like how it has a reference at the end of every article. Definitely better than New Scientist. I'll get around to reading some of the others eventually.