New Reputatation Function is Useless to me

I assume that the reputation graphic (the little box one rather than the scales) is meant to appear green/red depending on positive or negative reputation.

I'm red/green colour blind so I can't see the status. Mainly because of the chosen colours and partly because it is so small.

Is there any chance of you changing this to colours that can be more easily differentiated.

1 in 30 males have this same problem so it's not just for my benefit.

I understand the reasoning it's just annoying that we continue to use these colours in a world that seems to have gone over the top with equal opportunities and access for all.

I can't be an air-traffic controller or a military pilot, I need other people to tell me the colours on resistors, most computer games and LED's use a red/green cobination. Can you imagine how frustrating it is to read an instruction book that tells you to check whether your TV is displaying a green or a red LED? All they need to do is make one of them blue or move one and label it. All this because nobody seems to represent colour blind people when things are in the early stage of design.

not the GIFs, that wouldn't take a long time. I'm talking about this on a bigger scale. Like the TV and all of that stuff!

I have my main website of 500 pages. And now, I want to change the navigation in all of them! Imagine how hard that is! Especially because i get bored very quickly!

Ooer! Server side includes but I guess it's a bit too late for that now.

I agree that it's a big job to get everything changed now it's been made but maybe we can start somewhere. After all it's a legal requirement to add wheelchair ramps to public buildings and to provide braille versions of government documentation.

The fix is so simple I'm suprised that nobody has implemented it. Just change the red LED's in the hopper to blue ones and carry on as normal - job done!

lol!

The fix is so simple I'm suprised that nobody has implemented it. Just change the red LED's in the hopper to blue ones and carry on as normal - job done!

Do u know why that won't work? LED light up red in one direction, and green in another. When an AC current passes through it, it produces a yellow light. I don' think it is ppossible to produce a blue led light.

Maybe. they would just use the lightling effect of an LED with blue cellophene paper!

or forget having any colors or bars, just represent with a number value, we can all read text, and a bar might be a bit small to fit in that space, so maybe that would be a better option?

Mossoi, how do you manage at Traffic lights? :( that must be a dreadfull thing to have wrong with you, 1 in 30 or not! it certainly would make life a little difficult for you I would imagine.