Hey everyone! I'm back from the abyss

Reaper

Hey guys, miss me much? I'm back after over a month! I have to say, I miss scienceforums.net already. Had to take a break from this and keep up with my studies at school and finish the year. Needless to say, my summer vacation has started, so I'll be around more often, and I'll certainly be posting more too. I have to say, not much has changed on this forum (especially all the global warming related threads going around here...). As always, I will be there to clamp down on pseudoscience and other sorts of nonsense >:D.

After this year, I now feel so much more knowledgeable and have so much more confidence in life in general :D.

Oh, everyone knows that the way to study is to have a big screen in front and a keyboard so that you can procrastinate (a video game controller and a T.V. works just as well ;)). Sometimes I really do wonder how I got this far.....

Another great way to procrastinate is the drop your laptop on the floor, and damage your hard disks. That way, you don't have to study from all those lecture notes you have saved on your computer.

Seriously though, I did this, and it's making me worried (for my poor computer).

Another great way to procrastinate is the drop your laptop on the floor, and damage your hard disks. That way, you don't have to study from all those lecture notes you have saved on your computer.
This is to be known henceforth as procrashedination.

Another great way to procrastinate is the drop your laptop on the floor, and damage your hard disks.

How about not. I quite like my computer plus it was expensive, thank you very much.