why do particles travel in waves?

browndn

such as a photon, why do they travel in a wave because is a straight line the shortest between point A to B. i know its the waves that gives them properties (like its the wavelenth that differs a xray from a gammaray) but i still dont get why they have to travel in waves?

such as a photon, why do they travel in a wave because is a straight line the shortest between point A to B. i know its the waves that gives them properties (like its the wavelenth that differs a xray from a gammaray) but i still dont get why they have to travel in waves?

It's the motion of the driving force. And, it's not along the direct path. They're more pushed. Depending on many factors, including particle, velocity, medium and such; only a certain percentage of the wave path is traveled.

A typical photon, I believe, only reaches about 1/5 amplitude variance of the wave-form.

The waves, if you look at them as a state of excitation, provide the direction, not the path. Pushing, rather than traversing is more appropriate a word to use.

The waves within the ranges will 'liberate' the particles from matter, and then the reach and excited state. In order to achieve static equilibrium again so that they don't dissipate, they change direction and velocity. Dynamics explains this further, but the point I'm making, once they are disturbed, they must do something to keep from "exploding" due to energy influx. Since, the wave propagates beyond their once current location, they begin travel.

If they did in fact move along the entire path of the wave, it would slow the given speed, because more distance is required for the non-direction travel. This violates conservation of momentum, which is also involved in understanding.

If related to a projectile, and why its 'push' is not wave-like. It's not a good call. Its main influence is gravity, where particles do not have that much mass, and often respond to other forces. The main one in wave patterns being the internal forces that make up the particle. Once they move from homeostatic rest, they have to do something to keep from disrupting all together. This is implicated in "Riding the Wave" so to speak.

Word salad, AFAICT.

Psychology has little to do with this implication of principle. And, the terming of word salad led to absolutely not a one "BITE" for the impending book.

None interested.

Try and contradict correctly, by stating purported fact, that may indeed be based on historical evidencing.

No SALE, no cussomme'.

Try and contradict correctly, by stating purported fact

I can't contradict something that has no apparent meaning, even after accounting for the probability that English isn't your first language. Particles are at homeostatic rest? Really?

The short answer is that electromagnetic radiation is an oscillating electric and magnetic field. An oscillation that varies in amplitude over some path is what we call a wave.

..why do particles travel in waves?...

Because the sum of waves is the steady-state solution of multicomponent systems. The chaotic systems tends to compensate mutually, so they will not survive the Universe evolution.

I can't contradict something that has no apparent meaning, even after accounting for the probability that English isn't your first language. Particles are at homeostatic rest? Really?

The short answer is that electromagnetic radiation is an oscillating electric and magnetic field. An oscillation that varies in amplitude over some path is what we call a wave.

Genius" I'll give you no money for that.

You don't understand, you haven't stirred anything up. Bodies often lie at rest. Many things are in a relative state of non-movement, before it is induced. Take the classic implication of pushing something up a plane, is it not at rest before you 'roll your sleeves up.

And, while you're rapier fingers slap the keys at your search bar so many love (too much), Maxwell and Planck were the first to notice these tendencies. I mearly took the liberty to re-state them...