Speculation on Matter

Mwatersupci

First and formost i have NO clue what iam talking about so just dont bash me for throwing out a random thought on the essence of matter.

I know that Subatomic particles are made up of quarks, the question is what are quarks made up of, what are those made up, and on down the line.

What if down the step-latter say, ~{99999999x10 to the -(999999x10 to the 9999th power) power}~*, (or some really small number like that.) that at the bases of the smallest particle theres just energy (wave) with the same degree* of small number frequency and Wavelength spinning in a loop.

I was just thinking of electricity (the power went out here in California) and know that if u get a small enough loop going as fast as light, you'd have to get some kind of space/time result. Pure speculation but there it is.

Any facts, comments, speculations on it?

* Point of reference for clarification

>:D-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Religious side, I am Christian and the bible dose say in the beginning God Created Light. Light is a direct result of energy which we know is a wave/particle. If he created light, he create everything that makes it work in that instance. God is the Light of the world. The only way we have anything/everything is because he created it. What if his vary word is the small loop of a very small frequency/wavelength, holding together the vary fabric of our Universe.

P.S. again don't hate, i hate it when i get on a forum and some loser gets on and starts being less then his already small IQ.

Perish the thought. Reread the first line and you can tell there's an immediate difference.

I think you miscontrued what I was attempting to communicate. I merely was remarking upon the similarity of the ideas. The OP's speculation is remarkably similar(yet even less refined) to ideas in RELATIVITY+.

Thanks your dad. i searched up RELATIVITY+ and found what i was looking for. It vague sense, what i found, i was right (as far as i could be) It just poped into my head with out any knowledge on Einstein or anything else besides the basic Chemistry things like Photon Electron Proton Quark etc. Thanks lol, its vary interesting. Lastly forgive me for being a noob on this. Just had an epiphany and thought i would throw it out there. >:D

Mwatersupci -

Please note that this "Relativity +" thing is just some guys metaphysical speculations. It is not science, it is not proven, it does not make testable predictions, and is pretty much regarded as trash by anyone who knows anything about these topics.

An interesting read, but so is Harry Potter. Just because Harry Potter is available to read does NOT mean that we have wizards and witches and dragons and whatnot running around in reality. Ya dig? ;)

Yeah i "dig" but hey, wasn't trying to be totally scientific. It fits on a number of different levels. If i cant prove it why would i try and tell you its right? No one can see that far down at that level. It was just a random thought that seem to fit some parts of science and a verse in the bible that had to do with creation. I might not be purely scientific based, but wheres the proof against it. Lol its one of those things you can nether prove nor disprove, unlike God. Just thought it was a good thought, no one has to believe it. And to know that other people thought of the same thing seems to indicate iam not all that insane, :).

Funny that Science can only prove that God exists but cannot prove he dosent exist. Evidence for him is all around us, yet evidence against him is not.

Thanks for talking on this Thread, Wonder how many people laugh at what i put >:D

Yeah i "dig" but hey, wasn't trying to be totally scientific. It fits on a number of different levels. If i cant prove it why would i try and tell you its right? No one can see that far down at that level. It was just a random thought that seem to fit some parts of science and a verse in the bible that had to do with creation. I might not be purely scientific based, but wheres the proof against it. Lol its one of those things you can nether prove nor disprove, unlike God. Just thought it was a good thought, no one has to believe it. And to know that other people thought of the same thing seems to indicate iam not all that insane, :).

Funny that Science can only prove that God exists but cannot prove he dosent exist. Evidence for him is all around us, yet evidence against him is not.

Thanks for talking on this Thread, Wonder how many people laugh at what i put >:D

Please, refrain from bringing Theological interests into this.

we are a SCIENCE Forum, and thus ill equipped to address such issues in any Balanced way.

Try and keep all Future discussion focused purely on Science and also try to stick with One issue at a time.