SFN Homepage

Ka-fixed. I forgot that the different themes use different header templates... I ought to fix that.

That reminds me - some themes still show the "Interviews" link.

I suggest nesting content in the header files, so that you only have to change one file to edit the header menu bar for all styles.

• 1 month later...
Would it be possible to make the snowman melt? >:D

To be in line with AGW, perhaps it should melt a little bit each year...in 50 years time, it'll be nothing more than a crumpled lab coat, and a puddle of water.

To be in line with AGW, perhaps it should melt a little bit each year...

At the rate things are melting around here, in the coldest temps we've seen in 10 years, that thing will end up covering the whole front page....

Well, there is a family that lives down the street from me who has had their christmas lights up since 2005. Maybe I'm just a little sensitive. :D

No worries. I was really trying to be lighthearted more than anything else. I was getting bogged down in being the local jerk in some threads on evolution and abiogenesis and needed to post on something completely unrelated.

• 3 weeks later...
It's always snowing somewhere!

That maybe so, but the purpose of the snowman was for the holiday season, which is long gone. This isn't the Alaska Science Forum afterall, someone please get rid of that thing...pretty please.