SuperSize This!

ydoaPs

Well that's true, and if there's anything Morgan Spurlock HAS proven, it's that you CAN survive on McDonald's! :D

I think he also proved if you're a vegan who starts eating nothing but McDonalds, you might begin to suffer organ failure.

I think he also proved if you're a vegan who starts eating nothing but McDonalds, you might begin to suffer organ failure.

He wasn't a vegan. There was a part of "SuperSize Me" where he was talking with his girlfriend about veganism. She compared meat to heroin and he said he likes ham and could be strung out for days.

Spurlock: I LIKE BACON. I LOVE PORK CHOPS.HAM IS THE GREATEST

THING EVER.

GF: I'M SURE HEROIN IS AWESOME

Spurlock: HEROINE AND HAM ARE IN

COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CATEGORIES. I'M SORRY' date=' BUT HAM AND HEROIN

ARE NOT THE SAME THING.THEY'RE NOT. I COULD BE STRUNG OUT ON HAM

FOR DAYS AND BE OKAY.

GF: YOU ARE

A LITTLE STRUNG OUT.

Spurlock: AND IAM

STRUNG OUT ON HAM.[/quote']

Sorry about the caps. Copy/pasted that way.

That actually wouldn't surprise me though if a vegan did have an adverse reaction to McD's. I've noticed that whenever I make any kind of major change in my regular dietary habits there's an adjustment period, during which time my body goes a little nuts (especially in the digestion), so I can imagine that in a more extreme change you might see more extreme results. I wonder if anybody's ever done a study on that.