Guess!

ChemSiddiqui

For a starter. Phi for All : Bulky heavy fella, bald and cheerful.
I recently found a caricature an artist had done of me for a show I performed in (song and dance review) many moons ago. I've been toying with the idea of using it as my avatar (I haven't changed mine since I joined).

I think I need to do that if my name alone suggests I'm a fat bald guy. :rolleyes:

It's a bit hard not to be swayed by the personality of the person, as well as the name / avatar...but going solely by name / avatar, I picture Severian as a young Christopher Lee, quite stern, not to be trifled with.

Phi for All, doesn't conjure up bald and fat. More, sunken eyes, pronounced forehead, a few teeth missing, excessive body and facial hair, especially the cheeks (as though his eyebrows have traveled South), sways back and forth a lot, and salivates quite heavily. ;)

Phi for All, doesn't conjure up bald and fat. More, sunken eyes, pronounced forehead, a few teeth missing, excessive body and facial hair, especially the cheeks (as though his eyebrows have traveled South), sways back and forth a lot, and salivates quite heavily. ;)
Thanks, you've saved me the trouble of changing my avatar.