How to evolve a watch

one of the many ways evolutionary algorithms apply the laws of nature make something work.

if you doubt that was real then you shouldn't use your computer as the CPU was developed in a similar manner once processors started having transistors numbering in

the millions.

I've seen this video, and many of cdk's videos for that matter. They are all very good videos. Here is a list of the ones he made (including the clock one) right here on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/cdk007

P.S. Apparently, there is a member on this site that I will not name who doesn't seem like them. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Otherwise, these videos are very informative.

I think the video was very informative and with the soundtrack even better with entertainment value. I don’t however see this is a proper way to engage or combat creationists. IF they don’t care to spend the time to learn the subject, a few minute video is going to do little good.

Excellent video. I my self have experimented with some evolutionary algorithms and what he has done with the clocks is great (I had though of doing something similar myself).

I don’t however see this is a proper way to engage or combat creationists. IF they don’t care to spend the time to learn the subject, a few minute video is going to do little good.

I agree that they are not going to look that up themselves. However, when in a discussion with a creationist, it allows us to direct them to that video. If a picture is worth a 1,000 words, how many words is a 9 and a half minute video worth :D .

If a picture is worth a 1,000 words, how many words is a 9 and a half minute video worth :D .

Roughly [math]14.82 * 10^6 wv[/math] . :D

I'll make a note to watch the video tonight, I won't get away with it at work.

*wv = words per video