~`'~ Music ~`'~

Snoggums

Artistic title, no? ANYWAY... :doh:

I've noticed that this forum is severly lacking any musical discussion or tradings. This is a sin, you all need to repent in order to have salvation. Music is everywhere. Your heartbeat is the bass of your life, your words are the guitar, and your ideas are the lyrics. Listen well, and savor such a glorious thing that has been passed down for literally thousands of years.

Now, how about a list to start off? Here are my top ten favorite songs of all freaking time. I would love to see a list of at least five of your favorite songs, I love to see how different people feel about music.

1) Hotel California - The Eagles

2) Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin

3) Behind Blue Eyes - The Who

4) Teenage Wasteland (Baba O'Reily) - The Who

5) Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd

6) Help! - The Beatles

7) Classical Gas - Mason Williams

8) Blackbird - The Beatles

9) Hey Jude - The Beatles

10) Don't Stop Believin' - Journey

Any instruments you play? I play guitar, and I can play a few notes on the piano. I've been playing ever since I was 11, and I still love playing today. Classical Gas is a great song to learn, if you haven't learnt it already. >.>

http://ultimate-guitar.com <--- That is a website for guitar tabs and some bass tabs as well

http://classtab.org <--- Some fantastic classical guitar pieces. <3

Also, any bands you hate to the bottom of your cold heart? I loathe Muse, personally. I wish Muse would get beaten by angry fat men with hammers.

I don't know why, but this classic keeps coming to mind, over and over recently.

"Like to thank my buddies, for stickin the knife in my back!"

"Like to thank my buddies, for breakin the knife in my back!"

This is of course the one-hit wonder of the Skatenigs called Chemical Imbalance on the all so meaninfgul (to me) album ... "Stupid People Shouldn't Breed".