I took a nap earlier....

blackhole123

I woke up and it was 6:45. I thought it was the morning and I had just slept all night. I flew out of bed because I hadn't done any homework. After a few confusing minutes I figured out it was still the same day and it was 6:45 PM not AM. I still needed to do homework so I rush downstairs to go do it and I find out that its Friday!!! Man life is good.

I remember that happening to me in high school once. Nixon had brought back daylight savings time, I thought it was sunrise instead of sunset and got showered and dressed for school before I saw it was getting darker instead of lighter.

I figured Nixon had screwed that up, too!

I had that the other day when the clocks went back 1 hour. I thought it was 1pm on Sunday and that I should go down for lunch, even though I had loads more work to do. Then I suddenly realised that I hadn't changed any of my clocks, so it was actually 12! It was a great feeling, just suddenly gaining an hour in the middle of a work-filled day.