Server Times, Posts, ETC

blike

Sorry about the downtime last night. As a result, the server time was several hours ahead of the actual time. The time was just reset to the accurate time. Thus, all new posts will not show up at the end of the thread until the time is LATER than the last post in the thread. Everything should be correct as of 6pm eastern time tonight.

Again, sorry about the inconvenience. We're working on a dedicated server right now.

Dudde:

I couldn't post the other day (I got the message saying I was posting mre than once eveyr 30 seconds). I emailed blike and he rolled back my last post time. I then could post but because the forum time was now behind, When I posted after someone who had post after the current time (in the future so to speak) my new post would go before theirs. Then dave helped blike fix the forum with some SQL work and then I was able to post. Without dave, I would have had to wait till 6PM that night to post again.

Who is this Sayanora3 character anyway?