A sincere thank you

Louise

Currently being a grade 12 chem student of Alberta, I have just written part A of my chemistry diploma, the written portion, and will be writing the second part multiple choice in about an hour.

I must express my gratitude towards this site. I don't post often, I mostly read, which has proved extremely useful and deserving.

Now, one of the written questions I just answered was an opinion on the best way to produce hydrogen. They gave you three options to choose from, using propane, coal, and the electrolysis of water. Seeing all of those, I pretty much verbally vomited all the information I had read from here and researched into.

So, I smoked that portion of the exam. Bwahaha, pure satisfaction.

The point is, if I hadn't joined here I wouldn't have gathered enough interest to look into chem that much and write that diploma as well. So, here is a thanks for all of you, it has led me that much closer to that 100 I want.

Oh, I love science...

-- Lou

Err... yeah. That's it.

bit of an understatement - look how far "the dating thread" has come.

(PS: This is general discussion - why are people getting pissed off at it?)

maybe people are just angry in general?