Looking for some Insane Ideas for a site

macmac

I am working on a site QEDQ and I'm looking for the most insane ideas in science, religion, and philosophy.

What would be the top ten pseudosciences?

So far I have TimeCube, Breatharians, and Phrenology

I am working on a site QEDQ and I'm looking for the most insane ideas in science' date=' religion, and philosophy.

What would be the top ten pseudosciences?[/quote']By "insane" do you mean speculatively variant or do you mean ultra loopy tin-foil party hat time?

There's an appreciable difference between "The Great Pyramid was built considerably earlier than the 3rd millenia B.C. by the survivors of Atlantis" and "The events of 9/11 were staged by the Bush administration".

By "insane" do you mean speculatively variant or do you mean ultra loopy tin-foil party hat time?

There's an appreciable difference between "The Great Pyramid was built considerably earlier than the 3rd millenia B.C. by the survivors of Atlantis" and "The events of 9/11 were staged by the Bush administration".

Would the difference be Great Value econo grade versus Reynolds Wrap® Extra Heavy Duty?

Would the difference be Great Value econo grade versus Reynolds Wrap® Extra Heavy Duty?
Oddly enough it's not the brand or quality of foil that makes the tin-foil hat, it's the complexity. Mere tin-foil molded into head protection qualifies you for nut-job status. Coathangers or any type of wire framing under the tin-foil bumps you up to whacko first class, and if you use three or more products to construct your conspiratorial cranium carapace (scotch tape doesn't count) you are a dyed-in-the-wool, strap-me-down, howl-at-the-moon loon.

Oddly enough it's not the brand or quality of foil that makes the tin-foil hat, it's the complexity.

Do you know the whole story behind dental fillings? Don't dismiss heavy duty foils outright until you do a little digging. ;)

Mere tin-foil molded into head protection qualifies you for nut-job status. Coathangers or any type of wire framing under the tin-foil bumps you up to whacko first class' date=' and if you use three or more products to construct your conspiratorial cranium carapace (scotch tape doesn't count) you are a dyed-in-the-wool, strap-me-down, howl-at-the-moon loon.[/quote']

Sometimes it just takes three or more products to evade the sorts who want to strap you down.

I would love just once in a movie to see an FBI/MIB type agent say "damn...can't get a read...he's wearing that blasted hat" :D

I would love just once in a movie to see an FBI/MIB type agent say "damn...can't get a read...he's wearing that blasted hat" :D
ROFL! There's the idea for macmac's site. We do a report from an anonymouse source inside the bureau that reveals how many conspiracy extremists they've lost during active surveillance due to some sort of aluminized electronics defense.