9/11 Truth

Franklin

You haven't said anything about our arguments against you, nor do I consider "gut feelings" very accurate. The scientific method involves logic, and while gut feelings may get you a good idea, they don't prove it.

I'm sorry I haven't countered your arguments.Your arguments are valid and all I can do is throw links at them that agree with my assumptions.

But surely some time in your life you must have had a gut feeling that somethings just ain't adding up.:)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if my arguments are valid, how will links fix that? Are you hoping that you'll find a link that I can't argue against?

Debate is healthy but it would be nice to have that "oh this is the absolute truth link" for your side of the debate or mine.

But alas,it can never be.History repeats and time will tell.

Wouldn't that prove why he wouldn't want to do it? Who are you suggested conducted this conspiracy, and why?

Proves exactly why he would want to.

90% public support-right,nows the time to get into Afghanistan then Iraq!

Any ol' excuse will do.Even lies about WMD's.

Proves exactly why he would want to.

90% public support-right' date='nows the time to get into Afghanistan then Iraq!

Any ol' excuse will do.Even lies about WMD's.[/quote']

Oops, read it wrong. I still don't believe that he would kill many innocent people for ratings. I am open to proof, were it to come out, but I hope you will be careful in making sure there are facts supporting it. So far there are no conclusive facts that I have seen. Get your facts straight before you start blaming.

Oops, read it wrong. I still don't believe that he would kill many innocent people for ratings. I am open to proof, were it to come out, but I hope you will be careful in making sure there are facts supporting it. So far there are no conclusive facts that I have seen. Get your facts straight before you start blaming.

You know JustStuit.My heart crys out for those that were murdered on 9/11,those US soldiers killed in far off lands and those that have died in those far off lands.

All I want is the truth and nothing but the truth.

And not a politicians idea of justice="JUSTUS".

These are the type of people we are dealing with!

I hope people remember a widely-quoted remark made by the president's mother, Barbara Bush,during the build-up of the war - the lying time.

"Why should we hear about body bags and deaths," Barbara Bush said on ABC's "Good Morning America" on March 18, 2003. "Oh, I mean, it's not relevant. So why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that?"

http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0429-11.htm

You know JustStuit.My heart crys out for those that were murdered on 9/11' date='those US soldiers killed in far off lands and those that have died in those far off lands.

All I want is the truth and nothing but the truth.

And not a politicians idea of justice="JUSTUS".[/quote']

I would like the truth too. I will not, however, grasp at straws to try to believe an idea. I will go with the truth with the evidense on its side until their is proof against it. I too sympasize with those in the attack but I don't believe blaming the government would be any more constructive.

Well lookee here.:eek:

Former Chief Economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term Morgan Reynolds has taken the red pill!

"While more Americans doubt the 9/11 story every week, evidence abounds that many have a mental block against rational examination of the evidence about 9/11" writes Dr. Reynolds in a recent article. This mental block, he thinks, amounts to willful ignorance-not just about 9/11, but about history.

All the American people saw on 9/11 was planes fly into buildings. As we have relentlessly documented, the government explanation as to how and why this happened is provably ridiculous.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2005/160605governmentcomplicit.htm

If you want to take a red pill you have to look for it!:)

yes but be careful that it isn't a pink pill in a shadow of ignorance, like the one you found.

:rolleyes:

(\ /)

[;.;]

(> <)

This is George.Make George happy.Let George play tricks on you to help him on his way to world domination.:mad:

.......Majority opinion != truth

We get it, you can throw many links. None have meant anything. Facts are needed to determine the truth. Stop referencing conspiracy websites! They hold no credability.

(I know I swore off this thread but...)

Let me step in at this point and clear up some issues. I'd like to stop having the far ends of the conspiracy/anti-conspiracy spectrum trading insults here.

First off, from the evidence (remember this word) that I've seen, there is every reason to be suspicious of anyone who says this is an open and shut case. Much is unexplained, much is very unorthodox, and much has no precedent to draw from.

On the other hand, evidence is not proof. Evidence is factual data drawn from the scene and individually points in no direction.

There are many things I don't like about the 9/11 conspiracy/anti-conspiracy zealots. I don't like that footage from security cameras near the Pentagon was confiscated and never released. I don't like that because a few cell phone calls from the planes made it through when most don't it becomes a conclusion that they were faked. There are many things that make me skeptical about both ends of the spectrum, and I've found that's a healthy place to be.

I'm certainly not trained to put together an evidence trail in a manner that can lead to successful conclusions, but I am certainly capable of being swayed by a carefully constructed appeal. I feel both sides trying to do just that. I choose not to buy into either side.

I don't think the truth is completely known about the events of 9/11.