9/11 Truth

Franklin

If the Bush administration had a hand in 9/11, and hard evidence comes out to support it, then it will cause quite a lot of problems both domestically and internationally. It would kill the already weak ties with other countries, cause economic disaster, and it will completely destroy whatever little integrity is left in our government.

So I think it is in the best interest of everyone to let the story stay how it is, whether it’s true or not.

And maybe if they did have a hand in it; then they did to get into Iraq and protect our oil interests. Which is completely immoral and they should focus on finding other energy sources, but regardless it would protect the economic stability of the nation (it also keep the oil companies in business... no surprise there )

Also, those who call 9/11 a conspiracy pehaps may agree that Roosevelt knew about Pearl Harbour... Well look WW2 did for the country...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.......Majority opinion != truth

We get it' date=' you can throw many links. None have meant anything. Facts are needed to determine the truth. Stop referencing conspiracy websites! They hold no credability.

(I know I swore off this thread but...)[/quote']

I reckon I know why you keep coming back.

You have doubts,in other words a gnawing gut feeling that's telling you the official 9/11 line (the real conspiracy) just ain't adding up.

When the truth is so ghastly people tend to throw up a mental block.This is where the red pill comes in and shatters that mental block.

The pic below has nothing to do with 9/11 but I just want to show that every picture tells a story.

You can see a grieving Jacqui Kennedy with LBJ looking towards a smiling and winking man.

What story can you make of the pic?

wink.jpg

Remeber I am only using the pic as an example and I am not bringing up the events surrounding JFK!

I reckon I know why you keep coming back.

You have doubts' date='in other words a gnawing gut feeling that's telling you the official 9/11 line (the real conspiracy) just ain't adding up.

When the truth is so ghastly people tend to throw up a mental block.This is where the red pill comes in and shatters that mental block.[/quote']

I've just lost all respect for you...

You're argument is coming down to nothing... I guess you've realized that you are wrong, but don't want to admit it.

The pic below has nothing to do with 9/11 but I just want to show that every picture tells a story.

You can see a grieving Jacqui Kennedy with LBJ looking towards a smiling and winking man.

What story can you make of the pic?

LBJ turned around briefly and happen to be looking at a man with something in his eye that was causing it to be irritated. You can be serious about this!!!

I've just lost all respect for you...

You're argument is coming down to nothing... I guess you've realized that you are wrong' date=' but don't want to admit it.

LBJ turned around briefly and happen to be looking at a man with something in his eye that was causing it to be irritated. You can be serious about this!!!

[/quote']

What would I rather have,respect or truth?

Preferably both but your entitled to you opinions and they are welcome.:)

As for the fella having something in his eye,sorry but I disagree.I see it as

"I told you we could pull it off"!

But that's what the red pill does.It makes you see things as they really are.;)

What would I rather have,respect or truth?

You have neither

As for the fella having something in his eye,sorry but I disagree.I see it as

"I told you we could pull it off"!

Of course you do... you look for a consiracy where none exist... intent of murder in a handshake... that's when paranoia sets in.

But that's what the red pill does.It makes you see things as they really are.;)

there are so many colorful things I could say to you right now... it's almost worth the warning I would get.

The red pills are crazy pills, btw.

You have neither

there are so many colorful things I could say to you right now... it's almost worth the warning I would get.

The red pills are crazy pills' date=' btw.[/quote']

You have neither-so you say.

I say I have both and the most important I have is love and kindness.;)

Say as you will towards my fine self.You have my permission.

Like water off a ducks back.:rolleyes:

You are just polluting your own argument and proving that you are only interested in conspiracy, not in drilling down into the 9/11 questions. Big mistake to bring in Kennedy. Strawman, spamming your own thread and losing whatever scrap of credibility you might have had with anyone reading this.

Man, I'm really disappointed in you, Franklin.

You have neither-so you say.

I say I have both and the most important I have is love and kindness.;)

Say as you will towards my fine self.You have my permission.

Like water off a ducks back.:rolleyes:

Because of you, I've lost all remaining doubt about the 9/11 'conspiracy.' If all the 9/11 conspiracy theorists are like you, then I am certain there was no conspiracy.

You say you have 'love and kindness'... that has nothing to do with your argument. Like Phi said, you're strawmanning your own thread. Now, anybody who even slightly believed no longer has any reason to.

You are just polluting your own argument and proviniolation when I clearly stated that iolation when I have throughout my postings have tried to to be honeg that you are only interested in conspiracy' date=' not in drilling down into the 9/11 questions. . Strawman, spamming your own thread and losing whatever scrap of credibility you might have had with anyone reading this.

Man, I'm really disappointed in you, Franklin.[/quote']Big mistake to bring in Kennedy

Dissappointmemt works both ways.How dare you accuse me of such as I have been as honest and forthright in all my posts as possible.

Did you read my remarks about that pic?

And you being a moderator!!!!!!!Shame!:confused:

Because of you' date=' I've lost all remaining doubt about the 9/11 'conspiracy.' If all the 9/11 conspiracy theorists are like you, then I am certain there was no conspiracy.

You say you have 'love and kindness'... that has nothing to do with your argument. Like Phi said, you're strawmanning your own thread. Now, anybody who even slightly believed no longer has any reason to.[/quote']

Looks like my truthful summation of the events of 9/11 will get nowhere with the a coupla big guns berating me.

Has anyone the infitsemimal (hard to spell) fortitude to help me against these blue pilled ones?

May truth shine as a beacon!!

another one bites the ignore list... no consistent argument, no reliable evidence, logical fallacies aplenty and he labels people who don't agree as some kind of druggie. even sunspot isn't on my ignore list.

Ignore me,no probs,just don't put crap across as Phi has done.Twisting things to fit in with the in "crowd".:rolleyes:

Honesty is the best policy!!!:)

Unfortunately it is sadly lacking!:mad:

Dissappointmemt works both ways.How dare you accuse me of such as I have been as honest and forthright in all my posts as possible.
Strawmanning and spamming have nothing to do with honesty. Using JFK as an example is a logical fallacy and doesn't help prove corruption in the 9/11 case. Taking your own thread off-topic by bringing in the JFK pic as an example doesn't help either, but pointing that out is not saying you are dishonest and deceitful. It's just saying your tactics don't support your argument.
Did you read my remarks about that pic?
Yes. It was an example. I got it. It was a mistake. Stick to your topic, which shouldn't be ALL conspiracies. It should be the specifics of what bothers you about 9/11
And you being a moderator!!!!!!!Shame!:confused:
Have I tried to moderate this thread? I thought I was posting as an interested member. When I said I wanted to "step in", it was to post my hopeful resolution to the extremist crisis I saw developing.

These are the comments I predict franklin will make in response to you're posts, Phi.

Strawmanning and spamming have nothing to do with honesty. Using JFK as an example is a logical fallacy and doesn't help prove corruption in the 9/11 case. Taking your own thread off-topic by bringing in the JFK pic as an example doesn't help either, but pointing that out is not saying you are dishonest and deceitful. It's just saying your tactics don't support your argument.

You can say whatever you want about me. I am filled with love and truth because I take red pills will little peace symbols on them. They make me paranoid, but that's a price I'm willing to pay because they help me see the truth.

Yes. It was an example. I got it. It was a mistake. Stick to your topic, which shouldn't be ALL conspiracies. It should be the specifics of what bothers you about 9/11

You're just twisting things now... you want to fit in with what others are saying so you ignore the truth. You take blue pills, which aren't as powerful as my mean reds... they don't let you see as much truth. They don't let you see the conspiracy.

Have I tried to moderate this thread? I thought I was posting as an interested member. When I said I wanted to "step in", it was to post my hopeful resolution to the extremist crisis I saw developing.

The only crisis here is my continuing and wide spread use of metaphor ala the pills from the Matrix. Take the blue pill, and you can wake up and see the Truth.

Strawmanning and spamming have nothing to do with honesty.

Yes. It was an example. I got it. It was a mistake. Stick to your topic' date=' which shouldn't be ALL conspiracies. It should be the specifics of what bothers you about 9/11

[/quote']

Practice what you preach and stop trying to twist my obvious declarations.

The pic was posted asking what story it told the viewer to gauge the posters perception of reality.

Something in his eye.Uh OK then.Next time I get something in my eye I will have to remember to walk around all day smiling with one eye closed else I will be strawmanning and spamming.

Practice what you preach and stop trying to twist my obvious declarations.

The pic was posted asking what story it told the viewer to gauge the posters perception of reality.

Something in his eye.Uh OK then.Next time I get something in my eye I will have to remember to walk around all day smiling with one eye closed else I will be strawmanning and spamming.

so I wasn't exactly right... no mention of pills, but the general idea is there.

Franklin, persistent strawmanning and disrespect towards moderators will earn you warning points.

Respect should be earned and not a given.

Seems to be a deliberate stirring of my fine self to push me over the limits of board integrity.

Attack the subject,not the poster!:)

Have I tried to moderate this thread? I thought I was posting as an interested member. When I said I wanted to "step in"' date=' it was to post my hopeful resolution to the extremist crisis I saw developing.[/quote']

A little extreme on your part,wouldn't you say?;)

Respect should be earned and not a given.

Hence, the lack of respect you have earned.

Seems to be a deliberate stirring of my fine self to push me over the limits of board integrity.

The only one you have to blame for that is yourself.

Attack the subject,not the poster!:)

IMO, we've sufficently demonstrated that the subject the poster is presenting is flawed. And now that the poster has moved on to logical fallacies and strawmanning to get his point across, the poster's subject doesn't need to be addressed anymore.

No probs Juststuit.Welcome back!

are the red pills making you mellow now?

IMO' date=' we've sufficently demonstrated that the subject the poster is presenting is flawed. And now that the poster has moved on to logical fallacies and strawmanning to get his point across, the poster's subject doesn't need to be addressed anymore.

[/quote']

9/11 doesn't need to be addressed anymore?:confused:

Uh ok then.

Quoting Patrick Henry:

"Mr. President, it is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts.

Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it."