hemoglobin

sic em cats

I don't know what you mean by a "healthy heartbeat"? The way that your heat beats doesn't have much to do with haemoglobin (I can spell, I'm just British...). Haemoglobin is the red stuff in red blood cells and carries oxygen.

• 2 weeks later...

Haemoglobin is the measure of iron in your blood, if i am not mistaken, and it is important for enough oxygen to get around your whole body. People with low Haemoglobin (Anemic) can show symptoms like, getting a headache when they do various activities, fatigue etc. although there there are cases when people actually feel normal with a dangerously low level of Haemogoblin as their bodies are able to adapt.

well yeah blood always helps a heart to beat. haemoglobin are bloodcells.

well, hemoglobin is the oxygen-binding protein of the red-blood cell, but close enough.

Haemoglobin is the measure of iron in your blood, if i am not mistaken, and it is important for enough oxygen to get around your whole body. People with low Haemoglobin (Anemic) can show symptoms like, getting a headache when they do various activities, fatigue etc. although there there are cases when people actually feel normal with a dangerously low level of Haemogoblin as their bodies are able to adapt.

Hemoglobin does have an iron group.

And at times when you have conditions like sickle cell anemia, your blood cells don't have as much hemoglobin and so you feel more and more tired due to less oxygen circulating.

It's not that it has less haemoglobin, it's that the red blood cells change shape because of deoxygenation due to abnormal haemoglobin

I have a question...I am doing a research paper and I was curious if hemoglobin is the key to a healthy heart beat?

I don't think that's the only important thing... obese people for example tend to not have a healthy heart beat, as in it is significantly higher than that of average people