Got my sixth knockout today.

Rebiu

Got my sixth knockout today with a left round kick to the head. I set it up with my Right Jab right hook while fading right combo.

I usually set up the kick by alternating a rising jab with a jab feint right hook (a technique I learned by watching James Tony). When I see them thinking about the overhand I fad out with the jab then same side hook (Costa Tzue) that knocks them right into the left round kick. I can double or triple the round kick if they are in trouble but not out, but this guy droped like a bunch of broccoli. It was a sweet ending.

Heh, boxing has got to be the dumbest, most primitive sport ever. Think about it. It's just two guys punching each other in the head. Lol, can't get any dumber than that.
So it may seem. This chap appears to be kicking as well though. Perhaps a smart individual like yourself could show these brutes up and make a good bit of cash at it as well.