hair loss?!

Mars

could be any number of reasons; poor diet' date=' a toxin, stress, an allergy, to someone putting a depilatory in your shampoo!

have you changed anything recently?[/quote']

I've been taking theses anti acne pill.. and they've really dried up my hair

I've also did hair straightening and it made a red spot in the front part of my head.. and U can kinda tell that that part has lesser hair.. :confused:

Hmm.. it Sounds like some sort of side-effect of this medication is slowing down the production of sebacious fluids on the scalp as well as your face, any sort of heat treatment or chemical to straigten hair also denatures the proteins making it less stronger than when left alone.

now I`m only Sumising here that this is the case, my advice would be to go and see your doctor again and explain this to him/her, as for the hair straigtener, well, that`s par for the course I`m afraid, little can be done about that other than to wait until it grows back, it IS only temporary :)

Hmm.. it Sounds like some sort of side-effect of this medication is slowing down the production of sebacious fluids on the scalp as well as your face' date=' any sort of heat treatment or chemical to straigten hair also denatures the proteins making it less stronger than when left alone.

now I`m only Sumising here that this is the case, my advice would be to go and see your doctor again and explain this to him/her, as for the hair straigtener, well, that`s par for the course I`m afraid, little can be done about that other than to wait until it grows back, it IS only temporary :)[/quote']

so.. Im not balding?! :D

I wouldn`t have thought so, no :)

Sounds like your right, looks like a side effect of the medication.

Report it too the makers and see if they have heared of something simmilar :D If not you may get a reward for reporting it.

Does the medication use any horemone repressants? If it does than this coudl eb the cuase.

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

Does baldness run in your family, that could be an indication.

Could be but what are the odds of that starting just after you started taking medicine?

There are lots of causes like YT said, it could be any one of them ;)

Cheers,

Ryan Jones

lay off the straighteners, and get propper medical advice from your doc before taking Any action with your medication, you`ll probably find that it`s not unheard of, and for such cases a different medication maybe more suitable :)