This Earth's #1 this Time

Garry Denke

This Earth's #1 this Time

Posted by Satan the Devil on Aug 21, 2003 at 12:22

Re: Scienceagogo's #1 (YHWH)

"What need has a powerful being to be released?"

Unfortunately, the universal polarity reversal is, as the name implies, a universal event, and the other same time evolved Earths having their own Stone Hedges, Hele Stones, Stone Mounds, and White Horses are waiting on this Earth to begin their excavations. Specifically, the ark of the testimony exhumation. See, it's like this: There is one genuine Ancient ark, table, altar, candlestick, censer, etc., on every planet with evolved life, the same such excavated on the same day and hour on each such same time evolved planet everywhere. In short, the whole thing is boring to me having conducted so many of them, but the kids like it. Also, this is the system I developed to update all of the priestly beings (lagging behind) into their scientist being counterparts. In summary, the polarity reversal, a unified event, and currently all of the advanced time evolved Earths (who have already excavated their artifacts in previous reversals), are waiting on the United Kingdom of the United States to begin the dig. This event, this Earth (the youngest), has been selected by the majority vote of such advanced time evolved Earths to choose the start date of "the Experiment". Yes, this Earth's #1 this time.

"If it is so powerful it could free itself."

What fun would that be? Even I am a participant in the experiments. So are you: Don't you want to participate in "the Experiment"? Perhaps another Earth is better suited for you after all.

Watch the reversal,

Satan the Devil

Sayonara³ said in post #2 :

Come again?

It's the geomagnetic and paleomagnetic big picture.

Think in geological time. Here, radius wavelengths...

Newton's F=GmM/r^2 to Franklin's F=Gm^2/w^2 for All

"How do gravitons G=Fw^2/m^2 (electrons) interact?"

1) Newton... F=GmM/r^2

2) Franklin... F=Gm^2/rR

3) Franklin... F=GmM/rR

4) Franklin... F=Gm^2/r^2 (three root)

5) Franklin... F=GmM/w^2

6) Franklin... F=Gm^2/wW

7) Franklin... F=GmM/wW

8) Franklin... F=Gm^2/w^2 (three root)

F=force, G=gravity, m=mass, M=Mass,

r=radius, R=Radius, w=wavelength, W=Wavelength

Electrons are gravitons

Gravitons are electrons

LIGO CALTECH MIT knows.

Or simply watch,

Garry Denke

Unfortunately, the universal polarity reversal is, as the name implies, a universal event, and the other same time evolved Earths having their own Stone Hedges, Hele Stones, Stone Mounds, and White Horses are waiting on this Earth to begin their excavations. Specifically, the ark of the testimony exhumation. See, it's like this: There is one genuine Ancient ark, table, altar, candlestick, censer, etc., on every planet with evolved life, the same such excavated on the same day and hour on each such same time evolved planet everywhere. In short, the whole thing is boring to me having conducted so many of them, but the kids like it. Also, this is the system I developed to update all of the priestly beings (lagging behind) into their scientist being counterparts. In summary, the polarity reversal, a unified event, and currently all of the advanced time evolved Earths (who have already excavated their artifacts in previous reversals), are waiting on the United Kingdom of the United States to begin the dig. This event, this Earth (the youngest), has been selected by the majority vote of such advanced time evolved Earths to choose the start date of "the Experiment". Yes, this Earth's #1 this time.

I like cake. therefore i am a biscuit. biscuits are nice. I am not, however, a cake.

^^^ the more logical statement? Please dont post tripe Garry, this is a science website not http://www.crazywhackedouthippycrap.net

Garry Denke said in post #1 :

. In summary, the polarity reversal, a unified event, and currently all of the advanced time evolved Earths (who have already excavated their artifacts in previous reversals), are waiting on the United Kingdom of the United States to begin the dig.

The United Kingdom of the United States? How did you find out about our secret control methods? We are supposed to be keeping it quiet from the Colonists, they'll just get ideas above their station. :eek: I'll lose all my tea!

ok, I`ll stick my neck out here...

WHAT PAINTING? you make references to things only YOU understand, I for one am not a mindreader, and for 2, what the phuk am I even doing TRYING to get my head round this??????

sorry and all that d00d, but it`s a bit to "wiggly" for me as a topic :)

greg1917 said in post #5 :

I like cake. therefore i am a biscuit. biscuits are nice. I am not, however, a cake.

^^^ the more logical statement? Please dont post tripe Garry, this is a science website not http://www.crazywhackedouthippycrap.net

the cake is the big geologic time 'picture' of all the biscuits. the palaeontology biscuits want to tell the truth, but the political biscuits won't let them. but don't worry, those biscuits are burning. i ask you greg1917, all because a pennsylvanian first remembered over 800,000 pounds (8,510 cubic-feet) of elder white stone at stonehenge? it's not supposed to be there, carbonifeous OVER the cretaceous? and in the ditch around the ark, the elders, the carboniferous fossils, creatures, beings, and beasts.

Here are some current events,

Call burning biscuits if you like:

http://www.royal.gov.uk/output/Page1.asp

--

TEN COMMANDMENTS @ STONEHENGE HEELSTONE

by

Satan the Devil

Newsgroups: alt.politics.british,uk.politics.misc,alt.journalism.newspapers,uk.legal,uk.politics.parliament

Subject: TEN COMMANDMENTS @ STONEHENGE HEELSTONE

NNTP-Posting-Host: 12.237.89.80

Message-ID: <61ca1ba2.0308212256.34826308@posting.google.com>

Newsgroups: alt.christnet.public,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.religion.christian,alt.christnet,alt.bible.prophecy

Message-ID: <61ca1ba2.0308212245.59f5f8d@posting.google.com>

Newsgroups: alt.religion.islam,aus.religion.islam,aus.religion.judaism,soc.culture.jewish

Message-ID: <61ca1ba2.0308212242.7c719887@posting.google.com>

Newsgroups: sci.archaeology,alt.archaeology,sci.bio.paleontology,alt.archeology

Message-ID: <61ca1ba2.0308212238.17b988ac@posting.google.com>

TEN COMMANDMENTS @ STONEHENGE HEELSTONE

http://groups.msn.com/ArkArchaeology/abstractoftitle.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=24

The REAL Ten Commandments.

Uproot the monument,

it's the Law!

~~

Satan the Devil

postscript

"the Spirit of truth burns the biscuits"

atinymonkey said in post #6 :

The United Kingdom of the United States? How did you find out about our secret control methods? We are supposed to be keeping it quiet from the Colonists, they'll just get ideas above their station. :eek: I'll lose all my tea!

Got a better name for Big Ben's democracy defined G's (Government's) US UK planetary name atinymonkey? Perhaps, "United States of The United Kingdom"? How about a science based vote? Even the dirt on the moon is called earth (too confusing). We need a new "Earth" name...

Scientists rename this "Earth":

...And fast. Have you seen the news "Earth" not working too well. And we need a new geologic type 'big picture' name for all of the lagging behinders to differentiate the palaeontological Kingdom's Classes Orders G's US UK or UK US or whatever from all the other old "Earths" Mothers and new "Earths" Colonists out there.

Anyone for vo...t...ing?

YT2095 said in post #8 :

giving you the bennefit of the doubt here that you`re not a TOTAL stoner. can you put your original post into more conscise terms? @ least in such a way that it makes a LITTLE sense :)

All the best :)

To quote an petroleum geologist and geophysicist

"The well won't flow oil unless you Dig."

So to be concise: Dig.