Post your websites!

alt_f13

I want to see any and all websites you created, helped create, or are for organizations you are a part of or contribute to in some way.

Post the URLs and what affiliation you have with them.

Please, no commercial sites or business sites. University studies and projects would be ideal.

dave said in post #7 :

http://therealm.ath.cx/

own personal website. all the design/coding etc was done by myself and it's hosted on my box here, so it may be inaccessible from about 11pm BST onwards.

From your site:

so, i'm currently 17 years old (not quite 18 yet :\) and i live in walsall. i attend a boy's only grammar school (which sucks), and have done for the past god knows how many years. i joined tech crew last year, which was possibly both the worst and the best decision i ever made in my life. so far i've been involved in a couple of productions which are all listed in the tech crew section.

You're only 17?!

Originally posted by NSX

You're only 17?!

Yah, what the hell? I thought you were a Mathematician.... How the hell did that happen...? And whose the mathematician?

Is there a mathematician?

How do you spell mathematician?

Hello everyone!

I'll use up my first post on these forums to advertise my website. Thought it would work well as a little introduction, as it is about one of my main hobbies: computer gaming, and more specifically the game series Thief. I don't know if any of you are interested in that, but if there are other Thief players here, let me know. :)

Morrgan's Dark Projects

dave said in post #11 :

You spell mathematician like that.

I'm going off to study maths this year, and I'm now 18.

:embarass:

You're so good at Math already, wow!

Morrgan said in post #12 :

Hello everyone!

I'll use up my first post on these forums to advertise my website. Thought it would work well as a little introduction, as it is about one of my main hobbies: computer gaming, and more specifically the game series Thief. I don't know if any of you are interested in that, but if there are other Thief players here, let me know. :)

Morrgan's Dark Projects

Welcome to ScienceForums!

well you're dang good for being self-taught...sorry you're in a grammar school eh...

welcome to scienceforums morrgan!

thief is indeed an awsome game, though I haven't played any of them through yet;) (there are special reasons really!)

don't have any of my own sites currently..helped build a few, helped run a few (for a while) and helped ruin one (personal matters...dang them all), but none right now;)

Thanks for the welcomes. :)

Dudde - *theatrical gasp* You haven't finished them?? Those must be some very good reasons. ;) But cool to find someone who knows which games these are, I usually have little luck with that outside any Thief-related forums.

*theatrical shameful head hang*

I have yet to actually play the game for more than 2-3 hours, and now that my computer is dead (R.I.P) and I have no access to the game, I must wait until I get a job and catch up on my college payments to buy the parts and game again

;)

I'll finish them someday!!

..the first one was the coolest..

Thief? It's a series of 2 games so far (Thief: The Dark Project and Thief 2: The Metal Age), with the 3rd on the way. It's described as a First Person Sneaker. To put it short, you sneak around and steal stuff in a Medieval-like setting. Lots of fun. ;)

Dudde, ack, a dead computer... And I agree, the first is my favorite of the two.