Where's arkain101 and his theory?

The Thing

He got banned!:eek:

I wonder why? I was rather curious to see his theory. I know that he was dragging on forever and ever, but he was JUST about to post it last time I checked the relativity forum.

Anyone knows why he was banned and his thread deleted? Did he, again, refrained from posting his theory?

I know that he was dragging on forever and ever, but he was JUST about to post it last time I checked the relativity forum.

Anyone knows why he was banned and his thread deleted? Did he, again, refrained from posting his theory?

Oh, and his computer happened to get "wiped out" inexplicably right before he was going to post it.

Oh, and his computer happened to get "wiped out" inexplicably right before he was going to post it.
It wasn't exactly inexplicable, though:
About 5mins after I completed and proved my theory' date=' the power starting flickering on and off over and over for about 2 mins. I finally found myself to a flash light after being blinded by the lights then left in darkness. In my bedroom I looked out side and towards my town here in smithers bc, huge flashes of light were glowing up the sky that looked like bombs that I have seen in Iraq type of footage. I almost thought we were getting bombed, but there was no noise so I have no explanation as to what it was. Point of this story is, my computers hard drive got completely wiped, erasing my theory and everything else on it... [/quote']So you see, he had a good excuse.