Happy October!

BobbyJoeCool

ok... I apologize to anyone born in september... being born in the month of EVIL (especially since I was reffering to this last month specifically, as in Sept. 2005) does not mean that I think you are evil or anything else of that sort...

I'd also apologize to anyone who had a good month... Mine was filled with EVIL... and I'm just glad it's over.

this is all I'll say (because I know no one on here can actually do anything about it, and most don't really care, because they don't really know me).

friend(a)+suidide=bad

grandparent(only living one I've ever known)+cancer=worse

money<0=uh oh.

friend(b)+attempted suicide=OMFG

friend(c&d&e&f&g)=backstabbing sons (and daughers) of...=Keep it Coming...

friend(h)+cutting=what next...

and that's as far as I'll go... (There's more, but... I'm prefer to focus on making this month better than last, and step one is to put the past in the past...)

I'm twenty... it's not legal, except under the supervision of my parent or guardian in my place of residence... (aka, if I'm at home, the police can't do thing one about it, as long as I'm not violating some other law that would bring down the wrath of the law...).

At any rate... I don't drink beer, Vodka + Vermuth. ;) "shaken not stirred." JK... although I have had martinies before... but Bloody Marys have been my friend this month...