Scalar and Takyonic force fields agains electronic mind control

Mahapo

Hi
I’m a Targeted Individual of Remote Neural Monitoring and V2K.

V2K is a technology that was discovered in 1962 by Dr Allan H. Frey, and it is called the "Frey Effect."  The technology can put voices in your head, that no one else can hear.  There are numerous patents on this technology.  The CIA uses it to harass and attack Targeted Individuals worldwide.  Most of the time, the signal is sent using a microwave beam from a cell tower but also Scalar technology is used.

Voice-to-Skull and subliminal messaging are directed from cell towers, using digital beamforming technology.  You can record these messages, and with a little audio editing - you can hear the message.  The CIA is experimenting on everyone, using simple, repeated statements.  About 20% - 30% of the population are highly susceptible to these messages and they are called "Highly Suggestible."  Such people can be manipulated to say and do almost anything.  The CIA uses these people on a daily basis to harass & annoy Targeted Individuals.   They are not perps.   They are not Gangstalkers.  They are "highly suggestible" people, that do not know that they are being manipulated.  These people are literally in a deep trance, even while their eyes are open.

With lot of Mediation I was able to bypass subliminal messaging via V2K. Now they use Scalar wave technology to 24/7 speak direct to my head. Now I am searching a solution to block this too. After some research i found this in Matrix III Volume 2 from Valdamar Valerian (supposed former CIA agent):

... that profound states of altered consciousness that are self-induced by the techniques taught to us in the Order, and also transcendental meditation, Zen meditation, Taoist Golden Flower meditation, and Flower of Life Merkaba meditation, do make an individual immune to external subliminal programming. Unfortunately, only great masters and advanced Yogis are able to resist the electronic mind control intrusions using scalar wave technology. Our only protection against that powerful intrusion is equally strong Scalar, Solitonic and Takyonic force fields*.*

You can read it commercial link removed

However, I have not yet got around to trying this out or looking into it in detail. I also don't understand much about it as it is very technical since I am not a scientist or physicist. Maybe someone can explain me what this Takyonic force works.

It is based on Einstein’s modified equation E = me2 * 0 c2 , based on E = me2, where © is the consciousness constant. It means a shift from Special Relativity to General Relativity by accelerating energy to reach the Bohm Superquantum-Relativistic Potential otherwise know as the holographic infinite Information continuum, also known as the intelligent field that interpenetrates the universe. The overall frequency of the unified takyon field that vibrates from the Takyon Capsule is estimated to be in the range between io68 - 1098 cycles per second (or chaotic, non-linear oscillations, not Hertz, or symmetrical sine-wave oscillations). The field output contains multiple hyperspatial harmonic phase-modulated frequency overlay patterns which create a phased pulsed interference with psychoactive mind affecting frequencies, molding the generalized natural field structure around the human body into a "barrel" shape (see figure) with specific protective characteristics. Because of the process of the generation of the unified field within the device, it is self-pouiering and requires no external power source, not even batteries.  

Here's what I've found about it so far.

Takyonic

Scalar

commercial link removed

I hope someone finds also the right solution how to build a working solution to block this. I am looking forward to your answers.

PS: Check this out -> Matrix III Volume 1 commercial link removed

Bildschirmfoto 2024-04-09 um 13.12.42.png

Bildschirmfoto 2024-04-09 um 13.13.01.png

Bildschirmfoto 2024-04-09 um 13.12.52.png

matrix3_390.png

matrix3_391.png

mwfreqs1-2_orig.webp

ti-diagram-4-2c_orig (2).webp

satcycle3-5jpg_orig.webp

Edited by Phi for All
No advertising, please.

40 minutes ago, Mahapo said:

Hi
I’m a Targeted Individual of Remote Neural Monitoring and V2K.

....[snip].....

This looks like a classic complaint from someone suffering mental disturbance. See this Wiki article for example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_harassment

We get these on science forums from time to time.

I suggest contacting a medical professional. 

Edited by exchemist

4 minutes ago, Eise said:

And I would suggest not to quote a complete posting...

What I would do:

image.png.db9bab234112a645f01ca301bd328219.png

Actually that's a good point. Post amended.

Edited by exchemist