if aliens dont exist then how do you explain documented evidence of alien abduction and ufo activities?

8 hours ago, knowledgeispower917 said:

You have already asked this in another thread and you have already had answers. I suggest you stop posting idiotic videos. Nobody is going to watch them and it looks like spamming. 

6 hours ago, knowledgeispower917 said:

youre saying that its all bs despite video evidence and credible witnesses? i thought nerds were smarter than that "supernerd"

There is no reliable evidence, that's why. 

1 hour ago, exchemist said:

You have already asked this in another thread and you have already had answers. I suggest you stop posting idiotic videos. Nobody is going to watch them and it looks like spamming. 

There is no reliable evidence, that's why. 

what makes them idiotic? just because you say they are?

!

Moderator Note

From rule 2.7: Advertising and spam is prohibited. We don't mind if you put a link to your noncommercial site (e.g. a blog) in your signature and/or profile, but don't go around making threads to advertise it. Links, pictures and videos in posts should be relevant to the discussion, and members should be able to participate in the discussion without clicking any links or watching any videos. Videos and pictures should be accompanied by enough text to set the tone for the discussion, and should not be posted alone

IOW, spamming us with videos is not a winning strategy