Biology of genius

On 1/29/2024 at 2:27 PM, dimreepr said:

Indeed, but a lot depends on being alive... 😉

7 hours ago, dimreepr said:

Another point well missed.

A genius is an outlier, it takes a combination of unusual circumstances for a genius to have any meaning at all, and even then some of them can't be trusted to cross the road safely.

Your point was that human must be alive? How revealing.. Stop trolling and writing off-topic in every thread on the forum.. Your posts have no value and simply litter the forum threads..

7 hours ago, dimreepr said:

and even then some of them can't be trusted to cross the road safely.

..bizarre sentence.. Looking at the earlier posts, you could not have been referring to Pierre Curie.

Edited by Sensei

16 hours ago, Sensei said:

Your point was that human must be alive? How revealing.. Stop trolling and writing off-topic in every thread on the forum.. Your posts have no value and simply litter the forum threads..

I see that there's very little point in trying to explain anything to you; duly noted.

If you don't like what I post, may I suggest that you ignore me or report my off topic antics, but I would ask that you follow the site's most basic rule, that of civility.

16 hours ago, Sensei said:

..bizarre sentence.. Looking at the earlier posts, you could not have been referring to Pierre Curie.

<sigh> I wasn't referring to anyone in particular, accept perhaps "Rain man".