Re-Introducing myself

grayson

I realize I have a bad reputation on this site, and I can see why. I believe everyone deserves a fresh start and I would like to introduce myself. My name is Grayson, and I got on this forum to share my love of science. My favorite field of science right now is physics because I believe it explains the most about the universe around us. My favorite musical band is the Beatles. I like them because they give off a surreal feeling. My favorite song by them is in my life in the rubber soul album. Off of music, I like learning and shoving knowledge into my brain. I also like books in the non-fiction section about science. Now, I would like to dedicate this page to anyone who wants a fresh start at introducing themselves. What is your favorite musical band? What is your favorite food to eat? Have you ever been to Disneyland? If you have not introduced yourself yet, you can do it here. Happy holidays!

For what it’s worth, most of us are re-introducing ourselves to ourselves every single day. We’re not chiseling identities into stone tablets. We’re writing out stories with each breath we take. 

Be kind. Be helpful. Be present. Be yourself. You have no choice on that last one, so focus on the first three. 

I don’t think you had a bad reputation. I think you needed time to align your voice with the other voices already contributing here before you.

It’s like a symphony and you simply needed to tune your instrument. Much like elsewhere in the world. That previous version of you is a real nowhere man… Sitting in his nowhere land… enjoy today.  🎶 ✌️

13 hours ago, grayson said:

I realize I have a bad reputation on this site

I disagree, I don’t think you have a bad reputation here. You’re still young, so there are a lot of things about modern physics which you haven’t encountered and learned about yet. We all understand this, so there’s no problem.

The most important thing is to keep learning, and keep your mind open - don’t allow yourself to fall into the “I’ve figured this all out” trap. Trust me, the universe is far richer than you can even imagine right now. Keep learning :)