Satellites are hacked

Guest cansouth

Guest cansouth

A hacker sends not normal and illegal signals from satellites.

People over the whole world blink with their eyes more then normal. You can study this on TV (Bloomberg, BBC, CNN or other TV-channels). It is very easy to see.

Maybe it is less visible, but men have less soft movements then normal.

This is also because of illegal and dangerous signals from satellites into the brains of human beings.

It is very easy to see the increased eye blinking on people on television.

Also the less soft movements on people (especially men) are very easy to observe and register.

If you want to, or have to, you can compare

old record/tapes of television or films

vs.

todays television and new films.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you can actually present some genuine numbers that compare the mean number of blinks per minute per person on equilivent shows then refute all these explinations then you might be on to something.

• As cameras work on a higer framerate, they catch more blinks.
  • As more "real people" wind up on telly they are more self consious than proffesionals and thus blink more.
  • As recording equiptment is more durable, there is less of an obsesion about cleanliness in the studio so more dust: more blinking.
    • Outdoor recordings have also become more commonplace

I hope your joking.....

Just because George Bush blinked does not mean that hackers are controlling satellites.

OMFG!!! Finally somebody else who noticed this. I knew from the moment I saw George Bush blink during his State of the Union address that hackers were breaking into the system.

Guest cansouth
If you can actually present some genuine numbers that compare the mean number of blinks per minute per person on equilivent shows then refute all these explinations then you might be on to something.

Hi.

No, I dont have any statistically evidence.

But its quite easy to watch it on television.

I hoped some of you could observe it by yourself.

It IS a hacker who makes it.

Guest cansouth
If you have no evidence, there is really no point in posting this.

I dont have any statistically evidence, but the evidence exists.

If some of you have for example old (from 2004 and older) news tapes from CNN, BBC, Bloomberg or other, you can by yourself registrate (statistically if you want) the blinking increase.

The blinking increase may started in januar 2005. So if some of you want to compare you could use tv tapes/records from before januar 2005 and compare with today.

People over the whole world blink with their eyes more then normal. You can study this on TV (Bloomberg, BBC, CNN or other TV-channels). It is very easy to see.

I could bet that in the typical studio it´s very bright. That is because the aliens that appear in TV need the energy of the light to keep their human disguise stable. There was a secret NASA paper about this somewhere on the net but the page was shut down. The author mysteriously disappeared shortly after he proclaimed to release a second secret paper which should show the detailed plan of the aliens which want to take over the earth by controling all the media.

I could bet that in the typical studio it´s very bright. That is because the aliens that appear in TV need the energy of the light to keep their human disguise stable. There was a secret NASA paper about this somewhere on the net but the page was shut down. The author mysteriously disappeared shortly after he proclaimed to release a second secret paper which should show the detailed plan of the aliens which want to take over the earth by controling all the media.

ROFL! :D

Hi.

No' date=' I dont have any statistically evidence.

But its quite easy to watch it on television.

I hoped some of you could observe it by yourself.

It IS a hacker who makes it.[/quote']I wasn't majorly questioning your observation, I'll give you the benifit of the doubt on that one.

All I ask is that you refute other explinations, that (on top of valid observation) is what makes a theory vaugley sturdy.

Here's the alternative explainations again, tell me what makes them less likely than hackerry.

1. As cameras work on a higer framerate, they catch more blinks.
  2. As more "real people" wind up on telly they are more self consious than proffesionals and thus blink more.
  3. As recording equiptment is more durable, there is less of an obsesion about cleanliness in the studio so more dust: more blinking.
    • Outdoor recordings have also become more commonplace

[*]Continual brodcasting discourages broadcasters from taking time off so minor colds would be more common

Then you can be taken seriously.