wormholes from invisibility cloaks

sddfds

You need 3 invisibility cloaks.  First have 2 people under different cloaks texting each other using 5G.  Now take a 3rd cloak and cover both the people.  This will cause a feed back loop between the magic (at least one of the people texting must be a witch or wizard) and physics resulting in the formation of a worm hole.  The hard part is finding invisibility cloaks and witches/wizards.

Seems like this shouldn't be in the engineering section... 

On 9/16/2022 at 3:13 PM, sddfds said:

hello i would like to ask if there is a way to implement black holes, wormholes, and warp drives on antennas, rf circuits, and signal processing. thanks very much.

Seems really similar to this thread you started last year.  can you expand a little on what you learned in the past year?

1 hour ago, sddfds said:

i tried to edit my post but wasn't able to. i meant to say how to generate metamaterials and optical wormholes from wifi, sdr, and 5g. thanks a lot.

Your phone auto corrected metamaterials to invisibility cloaks??

I don't think there is any way in hell to generate metamaterials or optical wormholes from wifi, sdr, and 5g.  Your welcome.

I guess I'm playing the straight man in this routine, mainly as I'm curious as to where sdd is going with this.  The mistranslations are also a bonus, for their giggle factor.  Could it relate to optical analogues like this...

https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rsta.2019.0232

Hawking radiation is unlikely to be measured from a real black hole, but can be tested in laboratory analogues. It was predicted as a consequence of quantum mechanics and general relativity, but turned out to be more universal. A refractive index perturbation produces an optical analogue of the black-hole horizon and Hawking radiation that is made of light. We discuss the central and recent experiments of the optical analogue, using hands-on physics. We stress the roles of classical fields, negative frequencies, ‘regular optics’ and dispersion. Opportunities and challenges ahead are briefly mentioned.

1 hour ago, TheVat said:

I guess I'm playing the straight man in this routine, mainly as I'm curious as to where sdd is going with this.  The mistranslations are also a bonus, for their giggle factor.  Could it relate to optical analogues like this...

https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rsta.2019.0232

Hawking radiation is unlikely to be measured from a real black hole, but can be tested in laboratory analogues. It was predicted as a consequence of quantum mechanics and general relativity, but turned out to be more universal. A refractive index perturbation produces an optical analogue of the black-hole horizon and Hawking radiation that is made of light. We discuss the central and recent experiments of the optical analogue, using hands-on physics. We stress the roles of classical fields, negative frequencies, ‘regular optics’ and dispersion. Opportunities and challenges ahead are briefly mentioned.

thanks a lot for your help. i really appreciate it. i managed to find a way using google.

Edited by sddfds
duplicate